Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Make Ingame Sniping Punishable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fach

Great Reporter
Username:
Fqch

Suggestion:
Make Ingame Sniping Punishable

Detailed description:
Please make Ingame-Sniping Punishable.

-There are players in Pika-Network.net which take pleasure in "Sniping" other Players.

-"Sniping" is when certain Players follow other Players in in-game lobbies to target and kill them for fun.

-Titan & Champion Rank Players have the ability to Specate other players using the "/spectate [Player]" command to follow the victim around as well as the ability to "/nick" themselfs which makes it harder to notice if one is being Sniped.

Reason(s):
This "Sniping" ruins the game experience of other players as it is extremely annoying and boring.

-The victims of "Sniping" can lose their Winstreak as well as ruin their Game Statistics due to being followed by Players which could be by far better then the victim.

-In my opinion, "Sniping" is getting out of hand in Pika-Network.net. It ruins the fun in enjoying playing the game normally. Once certain players dont like you, they will start "Sniping" you with a powerful team.

-The "Snipers" also often go completly overboard and start insulting or being toxic in general.

I so happened to get "Sniped" 3-4 times yesterday which resulted in a loss of my personel Winstreak. (200+ Wins)

-Here is a Imgur-Link of what happened after me and my team got "Sniped" yesterday:

-To be short, they were nicked and didnt stop following us around to insult us. After we left the game they even invaded a Discord Server I own to continue their nonsense.

Example(s):
1st Offence: 1 day IP-Ban; 2nd Offence: 7 days IP-Ban; 3rd Offence: 30 days IP-Ban; 4th Offence: 90 days IP-Ban; 5th Offence: Permanent IP-Ban

Last edited:

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Fqch,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
  • Do not suggest changes to the rules.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
No offense, this has gotta be the saltiest suggestion I have stumbled across upon. Yes, I get your point of trying to make Minigames "less toxic" by disallowing these kind of actions. But, there are already a lot ways to avoid sniping that the network has offered.

Like what you did to the given screenshot, there's an option to ignore the people and hide yourself within the public. If the harassment has gone to far and you have observed that some words are punishable, report and move on with your day. You aren't solving anything with this suggestion. You are bringing more hate to yourself by creating this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.