Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Make Prison autominers time from Treasure Seeker and Hunter - Stackable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bukcet

Username:
CaleigHD​

Suggestion:
Make Prison autominers time from Treasure Seeker and Hunter - Stackable​

Detailed description:
Make Prison autominers time from Treasure Seeker and Hunter - Stackable

the autominer times each take 1 spaces make it 64 autominer per 1 space in inventory its so hard to clear /gift when mining treasures for gems, I have 80 pages of 32 autominers each from just 1 day mining and this might take more time to clear since I have to clear my inventory every time I get 36 autominers.​

Reason(s):
the /gift becomes unusable when you mine treasures for long time since it gets so many pages​

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
CaleigHD

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

the autominer times each take 1 spaces make it 64 autominer per 1 space in inventory its so hard to clear /gift when mining treasures for gems, I have 80 pages of 32 autominers each from just 1 day mining and this might take more time to clear since I have to clear my inventory every time I get 36 autominers.

Reason(s):
the /gift becomes unusable when you mine treasures for long time since it gets so many pages
I absolutely feel you how annoying it is that something that is ues alot dosent stack with each other

Like gkit containers which is Mindy annoying
+1

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Just as minecarts cannot be stacked in normal vanilla Minecraft.
I don't think there is a way to make them stackable in PikaNetwork as well.
Good suggestion though!
This could alternatively be changed by changing the minecart to some other item which is stackable.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Bukcet,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.