Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Make sand trapping bannable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ir_n

The Pika
Username:
ir_n​

Suggestion:
Make sand trapping bannable.​

Detailed description:
In opfactions if an enemy is in wilderness or in your claim, then its easy to trap them by placing sand over there head so they get stuck in the block, the player stuch will then either get kicked for client mod, or die as there's nothing you can do. this is unfair as it takes no skill to sand trap, and is abusing the anticheat as it kicks you most of the time. the server should either stop you from getting stuck in sand or make sand trapping bannable (exploiting) as it is so annoying.​

Reason(s):
-It takes no skill to do, and is too easy
-Abuses the anticheat (anticheat kicks you for being stuck in sand)
-Too OP, you can't escape it​

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Well even tho it's nice, and fun I gotta say its not fun being an experiment of it so i'm upvoting this suggestion.

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
Well even tho it's nice, and fun I gotta say its not fun being an experiment of it so i'm upvoting this suggestion.
yes it's op but then the most random players will find a way to sand trap you and when they do kill you they flex the kill and the head and that's not nice

CallMeDqrkneZz

Epic Pika
Sand Trapping makes the console false kick so it would be good if there is some sort of punishment for sand trappers.

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
Upvoting since sand bot traping is not allowed and sand trapping is.. Theres no difference between this 2.

Sekiro

Great Reporter
+1
There simply isn't anything to add, also sand trapping gets you kicked most of the time by the anticheat so it simply shouldn't be allowed.

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
Sand Trapping makes the console false kick so it would be good if there is some sort of punishment for sand trappers.
omg hi dark we are best sand trappers on pika. as much as I love sand trapping it needs to go

elphanteee

Rare Pika
irony said he would take my dog if i didnt upvote also very good because i lost so many elf sets and immortal sets p5 and s19 to these sand trappers man which has caused me to break 18 keyboards!

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
irony said he would take my dog if i didnt upvote also very good because i lost so many elf sets and immortal sets p5 and s19 to these sand trappers man which has caused me to break 18 keyboards!
Damn men you got some anger problems

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
Your dog is safe for now. and yes I lost lots of loot and very op stuff because of this

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I just did it to somebody called armin and i literally trapped him in 1 second its very op should be disallowed

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Hello ir_n,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.