Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Make some new updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabin_PROGamer

Username:
Nabin_PROGamer​

Suggestion:
Make some new updates​

Detailed description:
It has been many months or maybe even years since there was a bedwars update.I am really bored of this and am sure many players have quit the game because of this so i was some new creative types of bedwars updates.​

Reason(s):
I think it can make the game more interesting and it can make the player count to up for the server too.​

Example(s):
There can be updates like adding challenges that give you rewards like hypixel's and other updates.​

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You suggestion is going to get denied because you mentioned Hypixel and , pikanetwork doesn't copy other servers

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Instead of saying what to copy, a clear list of how the challenges, missions, rewards player would get would be a more constructive suggestion.

Stormidity

Veteran
Hello Nabin_PROGamer,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We need a more detailed and unique suggestion, just saying "do like the others do" is not a suggestion.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.