Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

make this thread #1 replied/viewed

JerryMine

The Pika
but it is in my 1.14.4 server plugins :D what kind of magic?

besides some random staff tries to ban me in another server LOL
he totally failed his job

JerryMine

The Pika
It has been a long time...
Creative used to be my place to spend my time wandering around other's plots or build odd stuffs at my own claimed one.

Well, none of them seems to be possible right now... "Creative is under maintenace!"
If I say "just restart the whole server", the owners would really have a hard time and we can't blame them for any causes. All hail the people who actually rekt the creative server and it is now online mode (?).

If you think switching to jartex for a while will fix this problem, you will see a big difference between these creative servers. Jartex has a smaller plot and not many players stay there.

Many progresses may have been undone and stopped working on since creative has been under maintenace. I even see some people worked together to build their own favourite games map such as undertale or fnaf. Suddenly, the creative turned into online mode and no one can join! Many people must have been sad or mad due to this problem.

I really hope this gets fixed as soon as possible, or else my entire holiday is worthless since i really got nothing to do...

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i saw a good plugin with such control

it detects for people who says "you suck" or "your mom gay" then the plugin change it to

"I love this filter!"
"I can't behave properly due to brain damage!"
"My brain is broken!"
anyways we've passed 400 replies mark

and yes that is a great idea
due to brain damage lmao

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
It has been a long time...
Creative used to be my place to spend my time wandering around other's plots or build odd stuffs at my own claimed one.

Well, none of them seems to be possible right now... "Creative is under maintenace!"
If I say "just restart the whole server", the owners would really have a hard time and we can't blame them for any causes. All hail the people who actually rekt the creative server and it is now online mode (?).

If you think switching to jartex for a while will fix this problem, you will see a big difference between these creative servers. Jartex has a smaller plot and not many players stay there.

Many progresses may have been undone and stopped working on since creative has been under maintenace. I even see some people worked together to build their own favourite games map such as undertale or fnaf. Suddenly, the creative turned into online mode and no one can join! Many people must have been sad or mad due to this problem.

I really hope this gets fixed as soon as possible, or else my entire holiday is worthless since i really got nothing to do...
awh i lost all my plots and the buildings...

sad

JerryMine

The Pika
Ive been to Jartex's creative.

THERE IS SO MANY BUGS.

here i list the most annoying bugs i have seen.
1) Chunks loading bug
Sometimes when you go to other's plot you just freaking bug out and the screen goes greyish and you could only do /p h to fix this problem

2) Shitty anticheat
Using a 12cps Left Click or Right Click would even gets your actions removed! I also experienced bad quality when trying to do jitterbridge... ITS TOTALLY SHIT THE SERVER JUST DELETE THE BLOCK YOU PLACED!

In conclusion, please fix your creative server and jartex should shut down their creative server since they sucks so much :)

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Ive been to Jartex's creative.

THERE IS SO MANY BUGS.

here i list the most annoying bugs i have seen.
1) Chunks loading bug
Sometimes when you go to other's plot you just freaking bug out and the screen goes greyish and you could only do /p h to fix this problem

2) Shitty anticheat
Using a 12cps Left Click or Right Click would even gets your actions removed! I also experienced bad quality when trying to do jitterbridge... ITS TOTALLY SHIT THE SERVER JUST DELETE THE BLOCK YOU PLACED!

In conclusion, please fix your creative server and jartex should shut down their creative server since they sucks so much :)
not many good servers left for creative

JerryMine

The Pika
Dude this is really stupid, I tried to upgrade to windows 10 and it needs a product key...

basically i cracked it so I can see if my PC can handle...

Everything else is going on normal but...

I cant play minecraft anymore since that happened wtf? i was then forced to revert back to windows 7 :(

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Dude this is really stupid, I tried to upgrade to windows 10 and it needs a product key...

basically i cracked it so I can see if my PC can handle...

Everything else is going on normal but...

I cant play minecraft anymore since that happened wtf? i was then forced to revert back to windows 7 :(
sad lmao

sad+lmao=being bipolar

JerryMine

The Pika
my daily vlog

7am - 3 am = cleaning my house

4am - 6am = ultimate phone legends battle

7am - now = jartex network creative

damn without those kids creative is boring..
I miss then :'(

JerryMine

The Pika
lol wtf my ip got banned in jartexnetwork like wtf? I can play yesterday suddenly it pops out... and the day the ip got banned was even 2 months ago lol

I think they don't want to look back and fix their ban list because...

If they made a mistake, they are one step closer to getting demoted...

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i
lol wtf my ip got banned in jartexnetwork like wtf? I can play yesterday suddenly it pops out... and the day the ip got banned was even 2 months ago lol

I think they don't want to look back and fix their ban list because...

If they made a mistake, they are one step closer to getting demoted...
i even started a conversation with fawfgaw asking why, he didn't replied

JerryMine

The Pika
that's probably why lol no one wants to get demoted by fixing stuffs and have no benefits