Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make vote competition fair for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleksandar_718

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Aleksandar_718

Suggestion:
Make vote competition fair for everyone.

Detailed description:
📍 Vote Competition

I will be short, I would like to suggest removing Vote Link 5 or changing it with another voting website.

The main reason for this is unfair competition for cracked users [Tons of people].

📰 Let me explain this.

-Cracked users are not allowed to vote on Voting Link 5, because it's only for premium users and this makes competition unfair since cracked users have 0 chances to win voting competition on the end of the month.

😧 What we loose?

-We loose 31 votes every month because we can't vote on the voting link 5 (cracked users), that means we have 0 chances to win this competition.

Please make this competition fair for everyone, and let us get chance to win this vote competition.

Reason(s):
📍 The main reason for this is unfair competition for cracked users [Tons of people].

If there are 31 days in one month, cracked users are loosing all 31 votes they can get from that link.

Link 5 blocks them from getting that votes and makes Voting Competition unfair.

Example(s):
-Remove voting link 5 completely.
-Contact voting site.
-Remove voting 5 link and add new voting website.

Last edited:

Snowyy

Banned
Just make an alt whos premium name is taken so you will be able to vote, link 3 and 6 are that make it difficult, not 5

NGaming

Great Reporter
Just make an alt whos premium name is taken so you will be able to vote, link 3 and 6 are that make it difficult, not 5
What’s even the point of voting with premium name? It does not give the reward.

Hellific

Veteran
Neutral.

You could just register a premium account username on PikaNetwork and be able to vote on it. If you already have an account with a lot of progress (that is cracked) and don't want to change your account completely to a premium user, you can just make an alt as said above to vote every month and try to win the VoteTop that way. I don't see the big issue here.

Unawarely

The Pika
Neutral.

You could just register a premium account username on PikaNetwork and be able to vote on it. If you already have an account with a lot of progress (that is cracked) and don't want to change your account completely to a premium user, you can just make an alt as said above to vote every month and try to win the VoteTop that way. I don't see the big issue here.
Agree with this, it is also in everyone's best interest for there to be more voting links, it means pika playerbase will grow. Losing vote top is a small price to pay for people who didn't even buy minecraft anyway

OP
OP
Aleksandar_718

Aleksandar_718

Great Reporter
Neutral.

The point is that I want this on my main account and not everyone will read this to make another premium cracked alt.

OP
OP
Aleksandar_718

Aleksandar_718

Great Reporter
Agree with this, it is also in everyone's best interest for there to be more voting links
As I said in examples they can remove and add new voting link. And I think that we can all agree that it is going to be better with more voting links (in-game rewards).

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
1+
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

NGaming

Great Reporter
Neutral.

I don’t understand can vote with other username and get the reward in main username?

Hellific

Veteran
As I said in examples they can remove and add new voting link. And I think that we can all agree that it is going to be better with more voting links (in-game rewards).
These are one of the most famous voting sites, I doubt any other get any attention. Some new players might join through these voting sites because they're the most well-known.

FreePalestine

The Pika
WHY ISNT THIS ACCEPTED YET????!!!!!
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Status
Not open for further replies.