Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make vote competition fair for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleksandar_718

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Aleksandar_718

Suggestion:
Make vote competition fair for everyone.

Detailed description:
📍 Vote Competition

I will be short, I would like to suggest removing Vote Link 5 or changing it with another voting website.

The main reason for this is unfair competition for cracked users [Tons of people].

📰 Let me explain this.

-Cracked users are not allowed to vote on Voting Link 5, because it's only for premium users and this makes competition unfair since cracked users have 0 chances to win voting competition on the end of the month.

😧 What we loose?

-We loose 31 votes every month because we can't vote on the voting link 5 (cracked users), that means we have 0 chances to win this competition.

Please make this competition fair for everyone, and let us get chance to win this vote competition.

Reason(s):
📍 The main reason for this is unfair competition for cracked users [Tons of people].

If there are 31 days in one month, cracked users are loosing all 31 votes they can get from that link.

Link 5 blocks them from getting that votes and makes Voting Competition unfair.

Example(s):
-Remove voting link 5 completely.
-Contact voting site.
-Remove voting 5 link and add new voting website.

Last edited:

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

moxito

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Aleksandar_718

Suggestion:
Make vote competition fair for everyone.

Detailed description:
📍 Vote Competition

I will be short, I would like to suggest removing Vote Link 5 or changing it with another voting website.

The main reason for this is unfair competition for cracked users [Tons of people].

📰 Let me explain this.

-Cracked users are not allowed to vote on Voting Link 5, because it's only for premium users and this makes competition unfair since cracked users have 0 chances to win voting competition on the end of the month.

😧 What we loose?

-We loose 31 votes every month because we can't vote on the voting link 5 (cracked users), that means we have 0 chances to win this competition.

Please make this competition fair for everyone, and let us get chance to win this vote competition.

Reason(s):
📍 The main reason for this is unfair competition for cracked users [Tons of people].

If there are 31 days in one month, cracked users are loosing all 31 votes they can get from that link.

Link 5 blocks them from getting that votes and makes Voting Competition unfair.

Example(s):
-Remove voting link 5 completely.
-Contact voting site.
-Remove voting 5 link and add new voting website.
I totaly agree, however don't remove it entirely. Can u at least make it so that it doesn't count in voting competition

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello Aleksandar_718,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We will not remove vote link 5
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.