Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Making shield 18 hours instead of 16 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
Username:
zAerxn

Suggestion:
Making shield 18 hours instead of 16 hours

Detailed description:
Back in the days when OP-Factions used to be 45 man's it used to make sense to have 12 hrs shield since raiding was way easier with a lot of people but nowadays almost every faction server has either 4 hrs defending or 6 hrs defending making it 8 hr defending is too tiring since many people has school and other stuff to do.

Reason(s):
It would make the gamemode way more enjoyable as people won't have to watch their walls for hours and in meantime they can pvp do koth and many many more things

Another reason being people have school now and the map is 7 weeks long not everyone wants to defend for 8 hrs for that long.

Example(s):
Examples of this would me mcrivals conqurermc and many more servers where people enjoy the gamemode and defend only 4-6 hrs.

Last edited:

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Nice suggestion, but there are too many post farmers here, sad :((

shery

Epic Pika
was gonna upvote but there's already so many alts upvoting this so its an instant deny , gl

elphanteee

Rare Pika
20 people for 8 hours isnt bad if you want to make it so you have to check for 6 hours make it ten mans i do not see a point in changing it if its gonna be 20 mans 6 hours lol

Autoish

Pika Lover
Username:
zAerxn

Suggestion:
Making shield 18 hours instead of 16 hours

Detailed description:
Back in the days when OP-Factions used to be 45 man's it used to make sense to have 12 hrs shield since raiding was way easier with a lot of people but nowadays almost every faction server has either 4 hrs defending or 6 hrs defending making it 8 hr defending is too tiring since many people has school and other stuff to do.

Reason(s):
It would make the gamemode way more enjoyable as people won't have to watch their walls for hours and in meantime they can pvp do koth and many many more things

Another reason being people have school now and the map is 7 weeks long not everyone wants to defend for 8 hrs for that long.

Example(s):
Examples of this would me mcrivals conqurermc and many more servers where people enjoy the gamemode and defend only 4-6 hrs.
this is helpful up instead of 18 hours shield do it 16 hours

jdabeasr

Epic Pika
20 people for 8 hours isnt bad if you want to make it so you have to check for 6 hours make it ten mans i do not see a point in changing it if its gonna be 20 mans 6 hours lol
I love u do u want to build cannons for livin

Status
Not open for further replies.