Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Makw vertical gem buckets work at y254

Status
Not open for further replies.

ir_n

The Pika
Username:
ir_n​

Suggestion:
Makw vertical gem buckets work at y254​

Detailed description:
Currently in OPFactions when you place a vertical gen bucket at y254, it doesn't work. I am suggesting that the height that they work gets increased to y254.​

Reason(s):
-when building a cannon box you waste so much time having to correct the gens
- makes it easier to gen a base
- easily to use gens in general​

Example(s):
every other prem server​

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

In this suggestion, do you mean from Y254 to lowest Y possible? Like place the gen bucket from the top (Y254) and it gens until it reaches the bottom?

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
Hello,

In this suggestion, do you mean from Y254 to lowest Y possible? Like place the gen bucket from the top (Y254) and it gens until it reaches the bottom?
erm i think so.
what i mean is say im making a cannon and the wall layout is at 254,i cant place vertical gen buckets on y254 since it only gens 1 block. Id have to hand place at y254 and gen and y253 which takes too much time

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
erm i think so.
what i mean is say im making a cannon and the wall layout is at 254,i cant place vertical gen buckets on y254 since it only gens 1 block. Id have to hand place at y254 and gen and y253 which takes too much time
Can you please record it and show it to us so we have an idea on what you're trying to suggest and/or what is not working/genning correctly.

Is it something like THIS? if not, then please record so I/we get the idea.

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
Can you please record it and show it to us so we have an idea on what you're trying to suggest and/or what is not working/genning correctly.

Is it something like THIS? if not, then please record so I/we get the idea.
oops i mean 255 sorry, they don't work on 255

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Hey ir_n,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.