Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars (MAP;Submission) Dragon Sanctuary - Solos/Duos (UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft Username
_ItsToby25

Suggestion:
(MAP) [Nameless] - BW Solos/Duos

Detailed description:
This map was made exclusively for Pika-Network.

I didn't really plan on building anything, I was only supposed to help a friend with something, but ended up building two maps, one for Solos/Duos and for Triples/Quads. This map is the one for Solos/Duos, right now it's nameless since I didn't start it with a theme nor any goal in mind at all. This build took approximately 4 hours straight with the assistance of @0208 @ErnestPogi and @tlang.

This thread is open for criticism, suggestions for map name, changes or alterations.

(Updated)
P.S. I didn't include a video of it because for some reason it comes out with really low quality even if exported as 1080p. I'll edit this thread if I can properly export a high quality video.

Reason(s):
Pika-Network's Solos/Duos Bedwars only has a few maps in total, and that in itself gets boring playing in it again and again, so here I am suggesting a new map to be added in the upcoming minigames update and to actually see some player-made maps in bedwars would be great. This map was made exclusively for Pika-Network.

Last edited:

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello _ItsToby25,

There are still some flaws on the map that I would like to share with you.

Let's start with the Spawn Island. From my perspective, I think it is too small and just playing simple. Maybe you could add something that has a unique feature than other maps.

Second, Diamond Generator is still the same with no wow factor. or any obstacle for the player.

I have no issues on middle since it's the only one that has a unique feature on all maps.

That's all. I hope you take this as a constructive criticism instead of a hate comment. Good luck on the map.

keiko

The Pika
+1 I like it i like it ilike ilike itl lie likle ikleiktie
yes i like it

u should name it "Green Valley" ( my opinion)
hope this map get's added and it will

Kaiite

Epic Pika
Well this is really good but u can still improve it! :) +1

OP
OP
_ImSiwan

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Trial
Hello _ItsToby25,

There are still some flaws on the map that I would like to share with you.

Let's start with the Spawn Island. From my perspective, I think it is too small and just playing simple. Maybe you could add something that has a unique feature than other maps.

Second, Diamond Generator is still the same with no wow factor. or any obstacle for the player.

I have no issues on middle since it's the only one that has a unique feature on all maps.

That's all. I hope you take this as a constructive criticism instead of a hate comment. Good luck on the map.

Thanks for the suggestions and criticism. I have made a few changes in the map. Firstly, for the spawn island, I never planned to make it big since that would make the games in Solos/Duos slower having more places to run to so I didn't bother expanding the island. Tho I did added some changes in the island which you can see on this screenshot View: https://imgur.com/a/QiPNukC
; Second is about the Diamond Generator, I really only went for a simple look on it because it's not supposed to be grand nor give players that much obstacles, but I also changed it up a bit and made the way to the Mid Island a bit tighter, but not that much, you can see the updated screenshot here : View: https://imgur.com/a/EFVUiLM

Again, thanks for taking the time on pointing it out as I was able to make some changes and improve it more.

Good Afternoon,
_ItsToby25

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Thanks for the suggestions and criticism. I have made a few changes in the map. Firstly, for the spawn island, I never planned to make it big since that would make the games in Solos/Duos slower having more places to run to so I didn't bother expanding the island. Tho I did added some changes in the island which you can see on this screenshot View: https://imgur.com/a/QiPNukC
; Second is about the Diamond Generator, I really only went for a simple look on it because it's not supposed to be grand nor give players that much obstacles, but I also changed it up a bit and made the way to the Mid Island a bit tighter, but not that much, you can see the updated screenshot here : View: https://imgur.com/a/EFVUiLM

Again, thanks for taking the time on pointing it out as I was able to make some changes and improve it more.

Good Afternoon,
_ItsToby25
Bad map, i hate it.

I mean GOOD MAP, I LOVEEE ITTTT

Status
Not open for further replies.