Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars (MAP;Submission) [Nameless] - BW Triples/Quads

Status
Not open for further replies.

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft Username
_ItsToby25

Suggestion:
(MAP) [Nameless] - BW Triples/Quads

Detailed description:
This map was made exclusively for Pika-Network.

I didn't really plan on building anything, I was only supposed to help a friend with something, but ended up building two maps, one for Solos/Duos and for Triples/Quads. This map is the one for Triples/Quads, right now it's nameless since I didn't start it with a theme nor any goal in mind at all. This build took approximately 10 hours straight with the assistance of @0208 @Pink246 @ErnestPogi and @CloudAP .

This thread is open for criticism, suggestions for map name, changes or alterations.

P.S. I didn't include a video of it because for some reason it comes out with really low quality even if exported as 1080p. I'll edit this thread if I can properly export a high quality video.

Reason(s):
Pika-Network's Triples/Quads Bedwars only has around 3 maps in total, and that in itself gets boring playing in it again and again, so here I am suggesting a new map to be added in the upcoming minigames update and to actually see some player-made maps in bedwars would be great. This map was made exclusively for Pika-Network.

Last edited:

Panas

Banned
I would love to support this map more but i would need a copy of it if thats possible just to make a video on it so it can be more appealing. Dm me on discord im sure you will find it. I still upvoted this just for the huge amount of effort this map took. I would also love to work with you guys for future maps if needed!

ItxOllie

Pika Member
+1 This map got sum rly good detail and i like the all aspects of it (very pog)

Pika put this in rn bc the maps are getting boring af

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

ikr

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

xd

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
+1
  • Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

Last edited:

Arjun5174

Epic Pika
OoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooO
+1

This MMAAPP Is CoOl

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username
_ItsToby25

Suggestion:
(MAP) [Nameless] - BW Triples/Quads

Detailed description:
This map was made exclusively for Pika-Network.

I didn't really plan on building anything, I was only supposed to help a friend with something, but ended up building two maps, one for Solos/Duos and for Triples/Quads. This map is the one for Triples/Quads, right now it's nameless since I didn't start it with a theme nor any goal in mind at all. This build took approximately 10 hours straight with the assistance of @0208 @Pink246 @ErnestPogi and @CloudAP .

This thread is open for criticism, suggestions for map name, changes or alterations.

P.S. I didn't include a video of it because for some reason it comes out with really low quality even if exported as 1080p. I'll edit this thread if I can properly export a high quality video.

Reason(s):
Pika-Network's Triples/Quads Bedwars only has around 3 maps in total, and that in itself gets boring playing in it again and again, so here I am suggesting a new map to be added in the upcoming minigames update and to actually see some player-made maps in bedwars would be great. This map was made exclusively for Pika-Network.
that map looks completely awesome shpuld definately be added

FreePalestine

The Pika
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Status
Not open for further replies.