Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Maps Forge Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChromaNomadYT

Username:
ChromaNomadYT​

Suggestion:
Maps Forge Speed​

Detailed description:
The forges on pika are honestly quite slow, and the mechanic i suggest may give maps some uniqueness aswell

Making the forges in different map different speeds, giving each map its own reason to queue other than whether its 8 rush or 48 rush.

If this is not doable in any way,

Make the forges about 1-10% faster, a subtle but helpful change.​

Reason(s):
Giving some of the maps that people hate because of their rush size another reason to stay instead of leaving immediately and queuing some other ones.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Neutral, Since the gen speed is good enough and then fast gen would make the game too fast phashed and gen upgrades do also exist. Implementing would be unnecessary. (This is my opinion)

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello,
By forge, do you mean generator speed overall or only upgraded generator speeds?

Anuly

Veteran
In my opinion, the speed now is perfectly fine and unique.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello ChromaNomadYT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.