Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Global Mention (Small Addition)

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Hellific

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
Hellific​

Suggestion:
Mention (Small Addition)​

Detailed description:
After becoming a staff, it's been quite hard to catch up with all the times I've been called out in the public chat, I feel like whenever someone says your name (completely) it should play a little ding noise so that you know that you were mentioned in the public chat, this could be an addition to even the private messages. It's a very small addition, but I think it will be very helpful
Edit: Maybe even highlight the name if possible.

Reason(s):
I could only come up with a one proper reason that it will make it easier for everyone to know when they were mentioned in the chat, as sometimes it's quite hard to read the chat due to all the chatcolors.

Last edited:

Roseeey

Great Reporter
+1

(i was totally doing this on purpose)

CHAT FILTER GO BRRRRRR

Roseeey

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message, the actual reply is below:

yeah
maybe there can be a command /mentions
when u execute it it shows like.. the last 10 messages your name was mentioned in

idk maybe eh

anyway +1

__AlexandrosGR_

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
_Sxi

Suggestion:
Mention (Small Addition)

Detailed description:
After becoming a staff, it's been quite hard to catch up with all the times I've been called out in the public chat, I feel like whenever someone says your name (completely) it should play a little ding noise so that you know that you were mentioned in the public chat, this could be an addition to even the private messages. It's a very small addition, but I think it will be very helpful

Reason(s):
I could only come up with a one proper reason that it will make it easier for everyone to know when they were mentioned in the chat, as sometimes it's quite hard to read the chat due to all the chatcolors.
+1
... ............. ......... ....... ........... ............
I agree with you

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

what about my idea? e.e
It's good. I'd like to see both of these implemented.

Silver Wing

The Pika
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

lmao
filter?
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
Yes
I told u this in your suggestion
. ............ ......................... .... ..........

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
===================

I was forced to +1 this.

===================
Ignore this OwO uwu

UpperGround

Great Reporter

yes
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
Yes
I told u this in your suggestion
. ............ ......................... .... ..........

UpperGround

Great Reporter

OH MY GOD U REMINDED ME OF SOMETHING
===================

I was forced to +1 this.

===================
Ignore this OwO uwu

UpperGround

Great Reporter

no omg