Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Messaging/Chatting rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Username:
Regretfull​

Suggestion:
Messaging/Chatting rewards.​

Detailed description:
At the end of the month reward the 'Top 5' players who gained the most messages in THAT month. The reward does not have to be worth a lot and it could be given in ways like Voting Top Rewards which is given in Gold.​

Reason(s):
I think this is a good way to boost activity on the Discord as chat is dead most of the time and it will bring a wide range of people coming from different communities going onto the Discord and talking/interacting with other people. Talking will have an actual purpose and people will be more inclined to talk than if there was NO REWARDS. This may seem nice and all but of course there will be downsides to this as people will spam/flood chat to gain more messages (People like Fortex#9982 and YS Yousef#7610) and it will require more activity from Staff to monitor/moderate chat AND Forum Reports. No one wants to spend more time moderating and I'm sure the staff would agree (I also don't want to tire out the Staff who work hard on the server) so please take this into consideration when adding this suggestion.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter

Would be too op and abused, Getting gold for chatting isn’t a great idea, There could be spammers or low effort messages

OP
OP
Regretfull

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper

Would be too op and abused, Getting gold for chatting isn’t a great idea, There could be spammers or low effort messages
I could 100% see why they would turn this down, I just wanted too shoot my shot and see if they would accept this.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Regretfulled,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.