Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Minigames /nick command Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Zxga

Suggestion:
Minigames /nick command Improvement

Detailed description:
Hello so this suggestion is about /nick command improvement.

So since we're meant to be disguised when we use /nick command I think it's okay to allow us to pick skin for our disguise and to allow us to pick random skin.

Also random nick would be also a good thing to add in /nick section.

Random nick should disguise us as a random name, random level and random skin.

Reason(s):
Basically sometimes players can see our skins while we're disguised and sometimes we're default skins (Alex / Steve)

So adding skin for nicks would be good so we don't get recognized.

Random nick is just so if player that is able to disguise wants to grind / stream and he's getting sniped by stream sniper / the guy that wants to snipe.

Or if we don't have ideas which nick to use that is not obvious and can't be recognized.

Just to improve a /nick command, would be nice to add these.

Example(s):
For picking a skin for a nickname, first you can do /nickskin <name of player's skin> OR /nickskin random which should give you a random skin. (And of course /nickskin command should also appear in the book when we disguise to select) Next, to do random nick we should type /nick random and it should disguise us as random name, random skin and random minigames level.

Last edited:

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
I can't tell you how many times people have found me because of my skin, Great Suggestion, Hope it gets implemented :)

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
+1
Nobody likes snipers.
Also, I don't think the random nick option is necessary as it might take too much work to make it, but everything else should definitely be implemented.
random Nick was a option made earlier....

Legacity

Pika Lover
+1
This idea is really good!! I would also like to add that if the suggestion is accepted, add the "/nick random" command! ☺️

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
+1
Nobody likes snipers.
Also, I don't think the random nick option is necessary as it might take too much work to make it, but everything else should definitely be implemented.
Minecraft Username:
Zxga

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

So since we're meant to be disguised when we use /nick command I think it's okay to allow us to pick skin for our disguise and to allow us to pick random skin.

Reason(s):
Basically sometimes players can see our skins while we're disguised and sometimes we're default skins (Alex / Steve)

Random nick is just so if player that is able to disguise wants to grind / stream and he's getting sniped by stream sniper / the guy that wants to snipe.

Or if we don't have ideas which nick to use that is not obvious and can't be recognized.

Example(s):
For picking a skin for a nickname, first you can do /nickskin <name of player's skin> OR /nickskin random which should give you a random skin. (And of course /nickskin command should also appear in the book when we disguise to select) Next, to do random nick we should type /nick random and it should disguise us as random name, random skin and random minigames level.
+1

_ol_

Epic Pika
What
+1
Nobody likes snipers.
What!!! Randome nick is the most important. Ik it is hard but we payed money to get good stuff please consider this message because this idea is briliant and thx

_ol_

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Zxga

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
+1
Add random nick

Fach

Great Reporter
Good idea and definitely needs to be added. I also had thoughts about making the same suggestion long before.

+1

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Zxga,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and some has been implemented!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.