Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Mining Fatigue Trap Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman​

Suggestion:
Mining Fatigue Trap Notification​

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,

This time I'm here with a very small suggestion that I feel would be a nice improvement to the game even though it's not a major addition.

I suggest adding a notification when the mining fatigue (show me your hands) trap gets activated like the blindness trap has a notification for it over the screen of the team who bought the trap.​

Reason(s):
Currently, the mining fatigue trap is useless on its own and requires you to have the blindness trap as well so you can know when someone is in your base, otherwise it's just a waste. With this addition, the trap would be useful itself and both traps would be worth their price.​

Example(s):

Phantoom

Great Reporter
+1 ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼

᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1
miner's fatigue trap is kinda useless without blindness trap

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman

Suggestion:
Mining Fatigue Trap Notification

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,

This time I'm here with a very small suggestion that I feel would be a nice improvement to the game even though it's not a major addition.

I suggest adding a notification when the mining fatigue (show me your hands) trap gets activated like the blindness trap has a notification for it over the screen of the team who bought the trap.

Reason(s):
Currently, the mining fatigue trap is useless on its own and requires you to have the blindness trap as well so you can know when someone is in your base, otherwise it's just a waste. With this addition, the trap would be useful itself and both traps would be worth their price.

Example(s):
This will make the trap more useful and nobody will buy blindness trap anymore so -1

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
This will make the trap more useful and nobody will buy blindness trap anymore so -1
The whole point of a trap is for it to be useful. The blindness trap is still going to be useful for giving blindness to (and therefore slowing down) the opponents.

Hellific

Veteran
Why would making this trap be more useful affect another useful trap? Both are going to be useful in their ways. Imagine you're not at your base and someone just breaks your bed even when you had miner fatigue, but you had no idea they were there since is no notification is shown. Isn't that annoying? Secondly, why wouldn't you want to blind your enemy by using the blindness trap? It gives you an advantage to take more hits on them as they cannot sprint nor look very clearly. I don't understand how you managed to think that way and even if you did, you should provide points for it, or rather even reconsider your entire decision on giving this a downvote. 🤦

Anyway, suggestion related: +1

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1, Small improvements makes an better game mode.

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
People will be more aware so:
+1ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Blazemon

The Pika
Why would making this trap be more useful affect another useful trap? Both are going to be useful in their ways. Imagine you're not at your base and someone just breaks your bed even when you had miner fatigue, but you had no idea they were there since is no notification is shown. Isn't that annoying? Secondly, why wouldn't you want to blind your enemy by using the blindness trap? It gives you an advantage to take more hits on them as they cannot sprint nor look very clearly. I don't understand how you managed to think that way and even if you did, you should provide points for it, or rather even reconsider your entire decision on giving this a downvote. 🤦

It's making it more useful which is making it more op/too op

Hellific

Veteran
It's making it more useful which is making it more op/too op
How exactly is it making it too op, the miner fatigue time limit isn't increased or anything, all it's doing is gonna show a notification when someone triggers the trap, the same what blindness does. You still haven't provided any valid reasons on why it will stop others from using blindness trap, when both of them are useful in their ways.

Blazemon

The Pika
How exactly is it making it too op, the miner fatigue time limit isn't increased or anything, all it's doing is gonna show a notification when someone triggers the trap, the same what blindness does. You still haven't provided any valid reasons on why it will stop others from using blindness trap, when both of them are useful in their ways.
Man it just doesn't work out like that

krsy123

Legendary Pika
+1
‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏

Hellific

Veteran
It gives u m fatigue. That's all it does and it's enough
It gives me miner fatigue, that's what it does (I didn't know). If we want to add an addition to it, that is to tell us when someone triggers it, how will it stop others from using blindness trap? That's what I am asking and you still aren't providing (valid) points for it.

"It will become too op so people won't use blindness trap" is not a valid point if you think that, my friend. It's like saying I bought Titan Rank but Enderman Kit is more useful so I will never use Titan kit.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
It gives u m fatigue. That's all it does and it's enough
I care for you so visit a hospital or a doctor asap. Stop making damage to others and making them lose braincells. The game works the same, it will be added a notification like the blindness one has. Its simple as that. Nothin major changes.
rather even reconsider your entire decision on giving this a downvote. 🤦

Just let him be. 1 downvote or upvote won't change a lot. Not all ppl are understandable and deserve others to explain everything to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.