Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Mining Fatigue Trap Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman​

Suggestion:
Mining Fatigue Trap Notification​

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,

This time I'm here with a very small suggestion that I feel would be a nice improvement to the game even though it's not a major addition.

I suggest adding a notification when the mining fatigue (show me your hands) trap gets activated like the blindness trap has a notification for it over the screen of the team who bought the trap.​

Reason(s):
Currently, the mining fatigue trap is useless on its own and requires you to have the blindness trap as well so you can know when someone is in your base, otherwise it's just a waste. With this addition, the trap would be useful itself and both traps would be worth their price.​

Example(s):

Blazemon

The Pika
It gives me miner fatigue, that's what it does (I didn't know). If we want to add an addition to it, that is to tell us when someone triggers it, how will it stop others from using blindness trap? That's what I am asking and you still aren't providing (valid) points for it.

"It will become too op so people won't use blindness trap" is not a valid point if you think that, my friend. It's like saying I bought Titan Rank but Enderman Kit is more useful so I will never use Titan kit.
The trap is already op tbh ;-;

Snowyy

Banned
+1, Would definitely make the server more enjoyable !

GamerIND2112

Pika Lover
+1 +1 +1 i dint undestrand like will we get a pop up LIKE
Trap Triggerd
Miner fatique trap has been set off means if we get that trap will the enymy get blind ness and miner fatigue also
?

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
+1 really annoying when u don't know someone is breaking your bed

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

Lt_PickaxeMan

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman

Suggestion:
Mining Fatigue Trap Notification

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,

This time I'm here with a very small suggestion that I feel would be a nice improvement to the game even though it's not a major addition.

I suggest adding a notification when the mining fatigue (show me your hands) trap gets activated like the blindness trap has a notification for it over the screen of the team who bought the trap.

Reason(s):
Currently, the mining fatigue trap is useless on its own and requires you to have the blindness trap as well so you can know when someone is in your base, otherwise it's just a waste. With this addition, the trap would be useful itself and both traps would be worth their price.

Example(s):
+1 i also agree that pika developers should add that because it looks cool and it is also easy to know xD

SweatZinDX

Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman

Suggestion:
Mining Fatigue Trap Notification

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,

I suggest adding a notification when the mining fatigue (show me your hands) trap gets activated like the blindness trap has a notification for it over the screen of the team who bought the trap.

Reason(s):
Currently, the mining fatigue trap is useless on its own and requires you to have the blindness trap as well so you can know when someone is in your base, otherwise it's just a waste. With this addition, the trap would be useful itself and both traps would be worth their price.

Example(s):
+1 i am not a bedwars player but feels like it is helpful for the players

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Pretty useful since I have to buy blindness whenever i bought minifitge, if they apply this ingame, I would be saving diamonds.

adapang0420

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1

Its better than the blindness + slowness trap and we definitely need this

Status
Not open for further replies.