Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Mining Fatigue Trap Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman​

Suggestion:
Mining Fatigue Trap Notification​

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,

This time I'm here with a very small suggestion that I feel would be a nice improvement to the game even though it's not a major addition.

I suggest adding a notification when the mining fatigue (show me your hands) trap gets activated like the blindness trap has a notification for it over the screen of the team who bought the trap.​

Reason(s):
Currently, the mining fatigue trap is useless on its own and requires you to have the blindness trap as well so you can know when someone is in your base, otherwise it's just a waste. With this addition, the trap would be useful itself and both traps would be worth their price.​

Example(s):

_Nikki99

Staff Member
+1 makes us more aware so agreed, this should be added

Dytel

Banned
+1 cuz i find it very annoying sometimes when i buy a trap and i dont get alerted and boom bed broken

blackhole191

+1
Honestly, this will make the trap more useful and will also make the trap worth buying.

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello Arrly,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.