Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord More channels for discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadisticPig

Username:
SadisticPig​

Suggestion:
More channels for discussion​

Detailed description:
Add different text channels for different gamemodes in the discord server. First creating a category for a gamemode for example, "Bedwars!" and below it "Bedwars #1 and Bedwars #2" text channels. Doing this for every gamemode will help the players discuss about them without being interrupted by another person who's suggesting something else in the same text channel. Also, players will be able to get teammates for gamemodes by asking for members for gamemodes like bedwars/skywars.
I hope you guys accept this suggestion
-SadisticPig​

Reason(s):
It will help the discord server look more clean and will also help players with them being able to communicate with others easily and discuss about the gamemodes they play.​

Llamao

Great Reporter
I think this is unnecessary so its -1 from me

M

Master_Tamer_

people regarding a particular especially minigame skywars are not particuarly have a large comunity and pratice server only allows 250 player apart from ranked player so yea also

already suggested and denied please use the search option and read this before posting a thread as mentioned by gunfire

Blazemon

The Pika
Username:
SadisticPig

Suggestion:
More channels for discussion

Detailed description:
Add different text channels for different gamemodes in the discord server. First creating a category for a gamemode for example, "Bedwars!" and below it "Bedwars #1 and Bedwars #2" text channels. Doing this for every gamemode will help the players discuss about them without being interrupted by another person who's suggesting something else in the same text channel. Also, players will be able to get teammates for gamemodes by asking for members for gamemodes like bedwars/skywars.

-SadisticPig

Reason(s):
It will help the discord server look more clean and will also help players with them being able to communicate with others easily and discuss about the gamemodes they play.
More organized but eh, the server would look dead i guess. So i'm going with -1

Blazemon

The Pika
Username:
SadisticPig

Suggestion:
More channels for discussion

Detailed description:

-SadisticPig

Reason(s):
It will help the discord server look more clean and will also help players with them being able to communicate with others easily and discuss about the gamemodes they play.
More organized but eh, the server would look dead i guess. So i

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello SadisticPig,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.