Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Store More information in the store

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCStylezX

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
NCStylezX

Suggestion:
More information in the store

Detailed description:
So I recently was looking around in the store and noticed that a few gamemodes do not have any information abou the rank, this can be very confusing for people. I think it would be a good idea to give these gamemodes information as well, there for people know what they are buying. The gamemodes that dont have any information are: Practice, Creative and Minigames (there is a lot more different ranks that need added information) some ranks even only have a picture of what you get in your kit, what makes me think is kind of unnecessary.

I myself think adding this will make it easier, due to people not knowing what they are able to do, so its like when I bought Silver rank on practice I didn't know what it gave me. When I noticed you had to have gold to host events I was a little confused due to not getting information about the rank.

You may ask what do I mean right? Wel here Factions Master rank for example has a lot of information, while in the mean while Minigames Titan rank has no information at all. I feel like every rank on the store should look like the factions Master rank.​

Reason(s):
The reason why I think this should be changed/updated it to give the players more sight of what they are buying, hereby there will be less misunderstanding of the rank they get. This also gives players the options to check what they can do when they have gotten a Rank Voucher or a Seasonal Rank Voucher.

It also feels a little bit off that only Factions Master rank has this, why put the effort in for one while its way better to put the effort in for all.​

Example(s):
The example is the Factions Master rank. Add with every rank: Information about commands, cooldowns, kits, addons and everything included with the rank.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Snowyy

Banned
Agreed , store should contain detailed info since theres a lot of players asking what are the perks of buying a rank.

Crveni_Marlboro

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Would be cool to add. That will help everyone who wants to buy a rank.
+1

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
It would be very helpful for players to know what they are buying before they buy it so they can think about it and decide if it's worth their money or not.

JustToGoody

The Pika
i think i should give this a +1 because i think i should give this a +1

Unawarely

The Pika
+1 hellohelohelasdjkasdhajskdadh hei hi my nae is unawarely hi bye yes no

vlogibrahim943

Pika Lover

Hello NCStylexX,

Thank you for creating this suggestion!

I am sorry but I decided to give -1 to this suggestion for the following:

◆Already Suggested◆

Have A Nice Day!

Last edited:
OP
OP
NCStylezX

NCStylezX

Veteran

Hello NCStylexX,

Thank you for creating this suggestion!

I am sorry but I decided to give -1 to this suggestion for the following:

◆Already Suggested◆

Have A Nice Day!

Mine is a little more detailed and easier to understand ngl but I see your point, Looked for one before but didn't see. But if you +1 on the other u basically +1 on this one to ^^

Lukonce

Great Reporter
+1 It's about time this should be added as i've once was confused where the information was.

Status
Not open for further replies.