Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Move the "Play again" paper to any other space in your hotbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItxOllie

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
ItxOllie

Suggestion:
Move the "Play again" paper to any other space in your hotbar

Detailed description:
Currently the piece of paper in your inventory when you win a game that says "Play again" is in your first slot, i think this is inefficient as when you win, most of the time you will accidentally hit the paper and your win will not count, so please move it to any other space in your hotbar​

Reason(s):
This is decreasing how many wins each player will get because they arent counting​

MuazTPM

Minecraft Username:
ItxOllie

Suggestion:
Move the "Play again" paper to any other space in your hotbar

Detailed description:
Currently the piece of paper in your inventory when you win a game that says "Play again" is in your first slot, i think this is inefficient as when you win, most of the time you will accidentally hit the paper and your win will not count, so please move it to any other space in your hotbar

Reason(s):
This is decreasing how many wins each player will get because they arent counting
+1!

Patolunix

YouTube
Great Reporter
+1
btw it's possible to make it right click only and i think that would be a better option

Panas

Banned
Instead of writting +1 please consider upvoting! Hopefully this gets a quick change

Status
Not open for further replies.