Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Move the "Play again" paper to any other space in your hotbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItxOllie

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
ItxOllie

Suggestion:
Move the "Play again" paper to any other space in your hotbar

Detailed description:
Currently the piece of paper in your inventory when you win a game that says "Play again" is in your first slot, i think this is inefficient as when you win, most of the time you will accidentally hit the paper and your win will not count, so please move it to any other space in your hotbar​

Reason(s):
This is decreasing how many wins each player will get because they arent counting​

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
+1 Also for SkyWars this, please.

Unawarely

The Pika
+1
btw it's possible to make it right click only and i think that would be a better option
I think it'd be better for it to be 5th slot or 9th, if you are blockhitting or smth you would also not get the win credit

MuazTPM

Minecraft Username:
ItxOllie

Suggestion:
Move the "Play again" paper to any other space in your hotbar

Detailed description:
Currently the piece of paper in your inventory when you win a game that says "Play again" is in your first slot, i think this is inefficient as when you win, most of the time you will accidentally hit the paper and your win will not count, so please move it to any other space in your hotbar

Reason(s):
This is decreasing how many wins each player will get because they arent counting
+1

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I think it'd be better for it to be 5th slot or 9th, if you are blockhitting or smth you would also not get the win credit
i always blockhit
i already lost countless of win due to this🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

EvilThunderer

Pika Lover
+1
That is actually helpful cuz when I try and blockhit and win I automatically get sent to the next match or when I'm in a party and I lose a match and I accidentally press it it sends all of the party members out of the match which is quite annoying

_Infected_

Banned
Yeah it happened to me aswell, or sometimes when my party members aren't dead yet, i accidentally click "play again" while my friend's not dead yet.
also as the others said, the win wont count when u just click play again.

Status
Not open for further replies.