Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Move the "Play again" paper to any other space in your hotbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItxOllie

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
ItxOllie

Suggestion:
Move the "Play again" paper to any other space in your hotbar

Detailed description:
Currently the piece of paper in your inventory when you win a game that says "Play again" is in your first slot, i think this is inefficient as when you win, most of the time you will accidentally hit the paper and your win will not count, so please move it to any other space in your hotbar​

Reason(s):
This is decreasing how many wins each player will get because they arent counting​

EnderBoyGamer1

Epic Pika
Yep your right, Cause when ever I am jitter clicking or butter fly clicking, I accidently click the paper and it wont count me win +1 from me.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
ItxOllie

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Currently the piece of paper in your inventory when you win a game that says "Play again" is in your first slot, i think this is inefficient as when you win, most of the time you will accidentally hit the paper and your win will not count, so please move it to any other space in your hotbar​

Reason(s):
This is decreasing how many wins each player will get because they arent counting​
+1

Why tf is it not passing the filter

xScrqtch

Pika Lover
+1

• Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

i hot 300 today e.e
FARM NEW POSTS
NOT THE OLD ONES
I GET 75 MESSAGES A DAY FROM THAT

DUX_

Legendary Pika
i lost 3 friends because of that XD
I was the only one that died and my teammates were in life then I accidently clicked in play again while i wanted to spectate (we were in party)
infinite swearing words :)
+1

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 yea my friends did that to me many times and i did it to them also but still annyoing

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
ItxOllie

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Currently the piece of paper in your inventory when you win a game that says "Play again" is in your first slot, i think this is inefficient as when you win, most of the time you will accidentally hit the paper and your win will not count, so please move it to any other space in your hotbar

Reason(s):
This is decreasing how many wins each player will get because they arent counting
am the 69 +1 to the thread pog

Kitkat3141

Banned
Great idea +1
My friends are so annoyed cause I keep doing that by accident lol

Status
Not open for further replies.