Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Moving rank to another account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer_Knight

Rare Pika
Username:
MINECRAFT_GAMERs​

Suggestion:
Moving rank to another account​

Detailed description:
So, This is an Old functions but it was removed due to : I dont know, and Many ranked players are cracked account players since when they bought/got gifted the rank they didn't have a premium account but now they do and now they can't move there rank into there premium account and they miss alot of mods from different clients, and so I wanted to convert my rank into my premium account because its not usual to play in a crack account then log in then play on another server then log out again to play on pika and its just really annoying

Reason(s):
I want this to be implemented because its really annoying to play on old clients and log in to play on different servers​

Example(s):
I don't really have an example (also if possible it should be available for all gamemodes)​

Fyuka

Great Reporter
How would this work, rank transfers are against the EULA which was why they were removed lmao

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
How would this work, rank transfers are against the EULA which was why they were removed lmao
Firstly, they were removed because it was way too much manual work in the first place.

Username:
MINECRAFT_GAMERs

Suggestion:
Moving rank to another account

Detailed description:
So, This is an Old functions but it was removed due to : I dont know, and Many ranked players are cracked account players since when they bought/got gifted the rank they didn't have a premium account but now they do and now they can't move there rank into there premium account and they miss alot of mods from different clients, and so I wanted to convert my rank into my premium account because its not usual to play in a crack account then log in then play on another server then log out again to play on pika and its just really annoying

Reason(s):
I want this to be implemented because its really annoying to play on old clients and log in to play on different servers

Example(s):
I don't really have an example (also if possible it should be available for all gamemodes)
Negative review on this suggestion by my side. This was already a thing before but it got removed due to various reasons.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Gamer_Knight,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Such feature is not going to be added back due to amount of work it required.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.