Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Moving Stats to other accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Drqxzy

Username:
_Drqxzy​

Suggestion:
Moving Stats to other accounts​

Detailed description:
I know my other suggestion was denied last time, but I changed the way it was going to be setup. This time you will have to create a minigame server which u can only enter if you have premium account and the players outside of that sever will be able to transfer things like Ranks, Levels, Stats and so on to only premium account in other to avoid starting all over again with a new premium account. I hope this method is easier and safe, and when peaple use it more than once in 3 weeks the persan gets banned for 3hours​

Reason(s):
Just bough a premium account and still want to play on PikaNetwork both want to move my stats from my cracked account to my premium account.​

Example(s):
None​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Already Suggested and denied since it would be abused

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello _Drqxzy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen due to the complexity.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.