Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

my account got hacked

acooo0

Can anyone help me to get my account back, i send email to reset pass and didnt get anything

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Be patient, someone will respond to you soon.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I added that, and I recommend for everyone do to it as it protects ur acc more especially if u want more security and have a lot of stuff on ur acc!
Yea it's safe but if you loose your phone or something, it kinda won't help you.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
how to get great reporter tag? i have 390+ accepted reports how i cang get
Hi,
you must have made at least 150 accepted reports and a report accept rate above (or) 80%.
You can contact an admin through discord or create a ticket HERE (FOR YOUR role)

Last edited:

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
Hi,
you must have made at least 150 accepted reports and a report accept rate above (or) 80%.
You can contact an admin through discord or create a ticket HERE (FOR YOUR role)
can u pls tell idk how to write a ticket im tying its showing pls type a valid question
what to put in the blank?

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
can u pls tell idk how to write a ticket im tying its showing pls type a valid question
what to put in the blank?
You should use this:
"Hi, I have met the requirements and I would like to be assigned the Great Reporter role"

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
There are 2 blanks
1: Pending
2: Thread Title
im putting this "Hi, I have met the requirements and I would like to be assigned the Great Reporter role" in Thread Title but its showing pls Enter a valid message and please enter a title with less than 40 characters

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
There are 2 blanks
1: Pending
2: Thread Title
im putting this "Hi, I have met the requirements and I would like to be assigned the Great Reporter role" in Thread Title but its showing pls Enter a valid message and please enter a title with less than 40 characters
Try putting the title Great Reporter Role Application

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
i put in (pending)Hi, I have met the requirements and I would like to be assigned the Great Reporter role
and in (Thread Title)
Great Reporter Role Application
but its showing pls enter a valid message