Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Magma Cube Farm Design (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactico

For those wondering how a magma cube grinder works in Galactix, here's mine documented in a YouTube video before someone griefs it. One thing to note is, unlike spiders and other mobs, magma cubes don't merge as one (with a counter on top of it) to prevent server lag. They are constantly active and becomes more aggressive when you log back in. They are generally space consuming.

A magma cube spawner does not really yield good money with magma cream selling only for $5 per 8 pcs at spawn. I just got this for r-clicking a random spawner :D and was curious how to design the farm for it. I could be better off with a slime spawner with slime selling at a higher price.

nd618

Supporter
This is actually very good design , I might try to make something similar to this , Good job .

OP
OP
Galactico

Galactico

I'm pretty sure that many are using x-ray in Galactix. In fact, I think it's allowed. It's not practical to spend all your time mining blindly when there's a war going on. :D

To see how it is built and its redstone circuit, I wish I could share its exact location in Galactix but someone would TNT it before long. Maybe I will post a block diagram later on.

Thanks for watching it.

Last edited:

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
I'm pretty sure that many are using x-ray in Galactix. In fact, I think it's allowed. It's not practical to spend all your time mining blindly when there's a war going on. :D

To see how it is built and its redstone circuit, I wish I could share its exact location in Galactix but someone would TNT it before long. Maybe I will post a block diagram later on.

Thanks for watching it.
X-Ray = [Not Allowed](Ban able)
X-Ray is not allowed it is concidered as a hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.