Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Netherite Mining

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
For some reason, explosions are disabled. When I go to the nether and try to mine netherite, it is extremely difficult to do because explosions don't work. Why is this happening, and are there any easy ways to find netherite without explosions?

zimin06

Epic Pika
Explosions in survival is disabled because it might create lag, thats why you can only mine it or buy it.

Eukioh

Great Reporter
I suggest buying netherite instead of mining for it, only costs 1k to 1.5k each ingot, pretty cheap.

OP
OP
D

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
That's not very cheap for me, because I'm very poor. I don't have any efficient ways to get money either.

crazysteve79

The Pika
eh am not survival player but still ways. u can grind and make money off make friends ask em for help

OP
OP
D

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
I don't have many ways to grind neither do I have any friends that play survival on pika.

zimin06

Epic Pika
Here are some ways to get money,
< /ah this is a place where u can easily buy and sell stuff, if u want to put something on /ah hold the item in your hand and type /ah sell [amount].

> Make a shop by putting down a chest then shift click a sign and type [shop].

> You can also try /blackmarket, you have to sell stuff there for money.

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
1. I think it was disabled not only because of lag but because u can kill people with it. Also, mining with eff 7 can helps a lot
2. You can easily earn money from Blackmarket and buy