Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames New Gifting System

Status
Not open for further replies.

5qled

Minecraft Username:
5qled

Suggestion:
New Gifting System

Detailed description:
When u open a mystery box u have a very low chance to get good cosmetics like kill messages and victory dances
u will probably get explosion death animation or rip death animation <no body needs them =P> i mean it should stack
in your cosmetic menu like u could have 4 ender bow gadget , i suggest u should middle click the item to gift it and then type the player name in chat which will send a gift offer to the player u typed his name and he will have 15 seconds to accept
the offer and then u will get the cosmetic u want for free or maybe trade cosmetics.​

Reason(s):
more cosmetics more cool \o>​

MouraThat

Veteran
+1
I'd like this as all the time I just get duplicates now , it'd be nice to have some sort of trading/gifting thing

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
+1ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Piko

Banned
+1
But you should still be able to sell those items in the cosmetics menu as some people don't have anyone to gift them to and this way both people would be happy

OP
OP
5qled

5qled

+1
But you should still be able to sell those items in the cosmetics menu as some people don't have anyone to gift them to and this way both people would be happy
+1 forgot to type that xd yea and more rarity the item has more coins

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1

This sounds like a good suggestion and minigames improvement.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
It would make it too easy to get cosmetics for other players. After all, not everyone should have good cosmetics.

OP
OP
5qled

5qled

It would make it too easy to get cosmetics for other players. After all, not everyone should have good cosmetics.
Then add more luck and good items to mystery boxes, I get only death animations.

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 great idea ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i agreeㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i agreeㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
-1ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello 5qled,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.