Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars no removal of beds after disconnection

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovebhavya

Username:
ILOVEBHAVYA​

Suggestion:
no removal of beds after disconnection​

Detailed description:
My suggestion is that when a player disconnects their bed should not be destroyed as many people do that when they think they will die to the other player who is better then them. Instead the bed should be kept at the position and the player who destroys the bed should get the bed break and the final kill of the player as many players are grinding bedwars final kills and bed breaks this really lowers the morale of the grinders.....​

Reason(s):
As i have been playing bedwars for a long period of time i try to aim for 4 final kills per game or more then that but sometimes people tend to be smart and they disconnect if they think their bed is about to be gone and they will be final killed that really annoys the player who wanted to get the bed and the their final kill is also gone and their bed destroyed is also gone and our credit gets taken away the bed is just destroyed by the game and it does not add to the stats...​

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Username:
ILOVEBHAVYA

Suggestion:
no removal of beds after disconnection

Detailed description:
My suggestion is that when a player disconnects their bed should not be destroyed as many people do that when they think they will die to the other player who is better then them. Instead the bed should be kept at the position and the player who destroys the bed should get the bed break and the final kill of the player as many players are grinding bedwars final kills and bed breaks this really lowers the morale of the grinders.....

Reason(s):
As i have been playing bedwars for a long period of time i try to aim for 4 final kills per game or more then that but sometimes people tend to be smart and they disconnect if they think their bed is about to be gone and they will be final killed that really annoys the player who wanted to get the bed and the their final kill is also gone and their bed destroyed is also gone and our credit gets taken away the bed is just destroyed by the game and it does not add to the stats...
Already suggested
Go upvote it coz this suggestion would be denied

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Hello ilovebhavya,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.