Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

oh really wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevin96

Pika Lover
Oh wow really?Ur just gonna make me waste my money on this?I can buy miencraft twice and play on hypixel if i want with the money of the unban.Dont think im stupid enoguh to waste that much money on your server.You Admins disgust me.Forcing me to buy an unban.

Losii

Epic Pika
They aren't forcing you anything. It's your fault that you got banned and your choice if you want to buy an unban or not.

StoPizza

Veteran
Oh wow really?Ur just gonna make me waste my money on this?I can buy miencraft twice and play on hypixel if i want with the money of the unban.Dont think im stupid enoguh to waste that much money on your server.You Admins disgust me.Forcing me to buy an unban.

Actually shocked.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Hello Nevin96, sorry for giving you this point of view. The truth is this:
We ensure that all players have the best experience on the network by providing them with a safe, fair and friendly playing environment. In order to achieve this, we strictly enforce a set of rules which all players must follow. By logging on to the PikaNetwork server or using the PikaNetwork Discord and forums, you agree to follow all rules that are stated below. Lack of knowledge of the rules will be treated as ignorance and a mistake on your part and you will not be exempted from the consequences of breaking them.
As a player stated above, noone is forcing you to buy an unban. You got banned by your own fault.
Have a good day
[LOCKED]

Status
Not open for further replies.