Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OhHiMark0 Scamming keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
R

RespectJayJay

LOL that's just trash and unfair lmao! yall got the trashest server ever. People anit going to love servers that just let this kind of rule be allowed. It's not right for people be scammed like that.

OP
OP
R

RespectJayJay

Glad this is just a cracked server so whatever! ^ Enjoy being a cranked server instead of being a premium server for people who actually have money to buy the game instead having free usernames! :DDD

zquizle

Banned
1. First of all you used the wrong format.
2. You are not even familar with server rules and punishments.
3. "If" scamming wouldn't be allowed on pvp server, you would also be denied due the reason that you used a cropper screenshot.
4. Pika works well. So like you see we do not need a "permium" server. And also want to add that we also "own" the game like you already said.

My suggestions for you now: Read the rules and be familar.

Please close this Thread @TheRustyDiamond .

Regards,
zquizle

OP
OP
R

RespectJayJay

Nah this server is garbage as hell you hoes.. so Fuck this server fuck you and fuck the staff that can't even know how stupid the rule to let scamming allow so stfu you bitch ass nigga

OP
OP
R

RespectJayJay

So mute me, ban me, lock this fucking forum... I give no shits bc this server is only cracked like you cracked asses. So Enjoy being the worst server you niggas!@

Status
Not open for further replies.