Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Old times and also some things about me.

9L4you

Rare Pika
Have you ever though that old times were better?
Maybe,Maybe not

but for many.I think the old times are like Jewels. i had a dream which i had always kept,when i was young,like when i was 12. the dream was, to spent time with my brothers and sisters together at a rainy night in the rooftop talking with each other.
I live at Kerela-(Gods Own Country)
i dont actually believe in god.

Kerela has alot of forest and beautiful places to roam around.Its also a gift of nature.

It was beautiful during the old times but the human population grew in years which caused these beautiful forest and nature to cut down.

Near my house there is like a forest.
at 2010 we used to run and play around
these forest. i used to love walking in the woods and i still love it.

During a rainy night with the splattering of water in these forest,we used to sit outside
with my brothers.Those are just memories now.

you will laugh if you read this.
One day during night time. it was like 2 am. i was woke and was walking in the road
and a dog came in front of me. I got so scared, i was so ready to run. also i had a long stick in my hand with a flashlight.
The dog looked at me and barked and
i barked at the dog and the dog ran away xD. This is real

Also in kerela there was a flood last year. we were so lucky to survive it with no harm.but alot of people lost alot of things and also their loved ones.

I always think of the old times, when im at bed. i wish those time came back. i wish i get to live again with the same family next time

My mom passed away 2 years ago.i wish i could hear her voice and her beautiful face. she used to tuck me in bed. i miss her so much.i couldnt save her.

i miss everything from the old times. im sorry for making you feel sad. but thank you so much for reading this.

if you guys have any memories,you want
to share pls comment. i want to read them

Regards
-UnovaDX

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
Hey dude ,
I have read this and now my mom has travelled away my country , i guess i should not share my private information but this thread has affected me.
I'm really sad for you and i feel sorry about you'r mom.
We all have bad times you know , and this is life ,
We lose , we win , and sometimes we learn.
Actually we all have problems , You have lost you'r mom but i personally have a family , but not the one that i have always dreamed of , won't explain more but i have much and much of problems.

I used to play with my dad and mom and dance together , but not anymore , we all have grew up and sometimes i cry on my bed because i really miss those times.

But humans dont really know and appreciate anything unti they lose it.

I hope we could talk more at discord if you have an account there,
If you have one add me : _karamm / Idarkxsx#0094

Cya

OP
OP
9L4you

9L4you

Rare Pika
Hey dude ,
I have read this and now my mom has travelled away my country , i guess i should not share my private information but this thread has affected me.
I'm really sad for you and i feel sorry about you'r mom.
We all have bad times you know , and this is life ,
We lose , we win , and sometimes we learn.
Actually we all have problems , You have lost you'r mom but i personally have a family , but not the one that i have always dreamed of , won't explain more but i have much and much of problems.

I used to play with my dad and mom and dance together , but not anymore , we all have grew up and sometimes i cry on my bed because i really miss those times.

But humans dont really know and appreciate anything unti they lose it.

I hope we could talk more at discord if you have an account there,
If you have one add me : _karamm / Idarkxsx#0094

Cya

Thank you for your reply. You are so kind i hope our future be a better one and have a great life.

Sometimes life doesnt work on our own ways,but one day it will ☺
and i am waiting for that Moment. also i do want to talk with you on discord.

My dus: Console.exe#8667

Thank you again.

Have a great day.
-UnovaDX

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
RealUnovaDX may is ask your cucurrent age bro?