Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[OP-FACTIONS]HeadBounty

Status
Not open for further replies.

NapsterOG

selling heads for percentage of money they have on them but can only be sold once per week

I suggest that this should be implemented since pvp in the server is hard for people who dont have 5k axes up
and this could help increase the economy of people in the server (could also identify hackers since they could get alot of heads from pvp and sell them and that they would show in ./baltop)

just a suggestion :) pls dont hate

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
i think that it should be added but with a mechanic that prevents glitches cuz this is a cracked server after all everyone has the ability to get an alt you get like 20m bounty on your head you go in an alt kill yourself and get the bounty
i think people on the same ip /facs shouldn't be able to take bounty away let's say that someone leaves to take that bounty he has to wait atleast 4 hours outside the fac to be able to or something same thing with allies a guy that was allied like 2 hours ago they should wait like a day or so to get the bounty and i think this will balance stuff out
best suggestion i've seen yet (other than the 1.7 for pvp servers one xD) +1
EDIT : making the head selling thing is useless since people can get a head and lose it before they sell it to the heads shop they should add a /addbounty (playername) (amount of money) i think this will work better

OP
OP
N

NapsterOG

EDIT : making the head selling thing is useless since people can get a head and lose it before they sell it to the heads shop they should add a /addbounty (playername) (amount of money) i think this will work better
actually wanted the head selling thing since you pvp in the warp and you could come back before they can even take your money so you need to work hard for it and survive the onslaught of players wanting a high priced head

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
the headselling thing is a good idea but it would be waaay easier to make bounties instead of head prices just because you cant lose em

Deviate

I think it can be good for the economy, especially for the newer players who are good at PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.