Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update Op factions Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
iZO4DLM.jpg

Greetings PikaCrafters,

We’re here to announce our Op Factions reset and brand new start of Op Factions This post will cover some of the new features you’ll be able to play on the new OP factions server, which includes a new spawn and of course a release date! The new map will start on Saturday 8th September (Rescheduled) 15 September at around 8 PM.

The way Op factions was previously was set up was in our opinion weird, things where added, what in our opinion shouldnt be there. (Donaters had /thru permission,so what was the point of making a base? seeds sold for 4000 while diamonds sold for 240)

So we redid and changed a lot, changed the economy and fixed a lot of bugs.
So please tell us if something isn’t quite up to par. Everything here is subject to change. If you have feedback for anything listed (or not listed) here, please do let us know! We genuinely want to make the best out of this server.

If you do encounter any further bugs or any issues be sure to make a bug report ticket as we shall be closely looking at that section to fix things as soon as possible on the new reset!

We hope to see you there! To see all the updates you have to join opfactions at play.pika-network.net after Saturday 8th September 2018 8PM!

Faction top Rewards
We also are trying out FAC-TOP rewards for this new OpFactions Season
  • #1 Faction - $350 Buycraft Voucher
  • #2 Faction - $200 Buycraft Voucher
  • #3 Faction - $125 Buycraft Voucher
To view the top factions type /f top
You have 120 days to become the best faction.

3Cnt8d8.png

The upcoming information in this thread contains a summary of changes that we've implemented for this reset!

We will have a 7 days graceperiod where no tnt will be enabled.
  • The border for overworld will be 10,000 x 10,000
  • The border for nether will be 5,000 x 5,000
  • The border for end will be 5,000 x 5,000
  • There is a total of 12 corners
  • Each faction member receives 40 power
  • Economy completly revamped
  • Golden,Diamond & Emerald Heads
  • Vanilla worldborder
  • Genbuckets
  • Special sets, with their special effects
  • Added 3 x 3 Pickaxes 5 x 5 pickaxes 7 x 7 pickaxes
  • Exp Withdrawal
  • New & updated ingame ranks, the ingame ranks names will suit the server reset theme every reset.
  • New combat plugin
  • Fly at spawn for everyone
  • Redid the crates
  • Custom vannila minecraft enchanting ( It's now for everyone possible to get level 16 protection from just an enchantment table)
  • Special drops ( Emeraldblocks, Goldblocks, DiamondBlocks)
  • New spawners (Ghast, Villager, Silverfish)
  • KOTH
  • Disabled Wither
  • Kits won from crates now on vouchers
  • Bundles
  • Settings menu
  • 4 Customenchantments
    • Speed
    • Haste
    • Strength
    • Fire resistance
  • Player Vaults
  • Faction top
  • Flat end world
  • Spawner levels
  • Trade plugin
  • Update auctionhouse
  • Sell wands added
  • Sponges
  • Spawners do not burn in lava, fire or explosions
  • Shop in a Gui
  • Updated faction features
    • Bigger Faction map
    • F warps with permissions
    • F showclaims
    • F coords
    • F lowpower
    • F banlist
    • F mute f unmute f mutelist
    • F rules
    • F tnt
    • F permissions
    • Titles when entering Faction territory
    • F chat mod
    • F ban /f unban /f unbanlist
    • F near
    • Added coleaders
    • And more
  • Increased power a player
  • Balance withdrawal
  • Improved the cannoning
    • Removed TNT knockback
    • Removed TNT damage
    • Anti Roof Cannons
    • Water don't protect spawners
    • Items will not explode from TNT
    • Auto Cannons disabled
    • A lot more tnt per tick.
    • lava is now scatterable
  • Clearlag will not clear spawners, hoppers, armor, and tools
  • entities get directly in a one stack
  • Added new announcements
  • You can now type /tps to see the current tps
  • Changed spawner drop chance when blowing up spawners to 85%
  • Recoded anvils to a custom anvil system to prevent any dupe glitches.
  • Changed voting & rewards
  • Improved mobstacker
  • Improved performance
  • Allowed PrinterMode
  • World Border patches
  • Disabled Glitching
  • And many more changes that are not listed.
If you have any other suggestions, any questions or any concerns discuss in this thread.

Thanks.

Voodootje0 & Gunfire

The_BlueCreeper

Pika Lover
looks insane!
but where are the rules for this map? like cannoning wise what's allowed and what isn't....
Is insiding bannable aswell, and what will happen with the ranks that we had before?
please give us more information!

Frenk/Sevenrou.

Some suggestions if they arent implemented:
1- /f fly
╚● Allows you to fly in faction claims.
2- Gen Buckets changes.
╠● 1- Instead making Buckets in raiding section make a section for them which is /gen ,this will opens a GUI that has the gen buckets available on the game which will be really nice as well,I'll mention another chane that can be really useful. As most of you knows that gen buckets on pika are simple just go to shop and buy per each or per 16 to make walls, lets give a small example, I'm making walls and i bought 32 gen buckets,if I used them all I'll have to go back to the shop which will take more of my time but if you make a bucket on /gen that you buy for 500$ for an example and stays til u throw it and per each placement 50$ that will be better and that will reduce the job and make it easier for factions players so they won't have to go back to shop etc... But just go to gen buy a bucket and use it til they finish the walls,I'll explain more down below:
When you use /gen, a GUI will pop-up having 6 gen buckets(if horizontal gen buckets are implemented 3 if not) cobblestone,sand and obsidian. cobblestone bucket will be 500$ to buy and 250$ per each placement so when i buy the bucket it goes to my inventory(only 1) and i can use it infinitely but per each use i'll pay 250$ which will be much better sand too 5000$ to buy and 4500$ to place and obsidian as well 8000$ to buy and 7500$ to place and these prices are just an example just to explain the suggestion and that's it! thanks for reading
╚● 2- Adding Horizontal Gen Buckets, pretty simple and useful.
3- Allowing Creeper eggs to break Obsidian.
╚● Yes this must be added,Players needs to break obsidian sometimes while raiding, 5 creepers eggs are enough to break 1 obsidian block.
5- Implement more KOTHs and better rewards:
╚● Make more locations like Desert,Iceland,forest etc... And better rewards.
6- Tnt pouch
╚● TNT pouch is an item that can be a name tag for an example that can be filled with tnt, for an example i got 128 tnts in my inventory and a pouch I fill the tnt on the pouch, Before Filling: Pouch 0/Unlimitted TNT After Filling: 128/Unlimitted TNT.
And you can make limited pouchs like a max of 10.000 TNT or something and to unfill it just right click the tnt will be in ur inventory the much of space you have in your inventory the much that tnt gets placed in, or/and Making Faction tnt bank with a limit of 10 millions tnt or something and being able to use /f tntfill to fill from the bank dispensers.
7- Redstone materials invulnerability.
╚● Make water,lava do not affect redstone materials by breaking them for an example, My cannon broke up and the water did go out of it,make it not destroy redstone as when it reaches the redstone it won't affect it.

hijackrusty

Pika Member
Great changes, great rewards; gonna bring life back to the game mode! great jobs guys can’t wait :D

hijackrusty

Pika Member
Some suggestions if they arent implemented:
1- /f fly
╚● Allows you to fly in faction claims.
2- Gen Buckets changes.
╠● 1- Instead making Buckets in raiding section make a section for them which is /gen ,this will opens a GUI that has the gen buckets available on the game which will be really nice as well,I'll mention another chane that can be really useful. As most of you knows that gen buckets on pika are simple just go to shop and buy per each or per 16 to make walls, lets give a small example, I'm making walls and i bought 32 gen buckets,if I used them all I'll have to go back to the shop which will take more of my time but if you make a bucket on /gen that you buy for 500$ for an example and stays til u throw it and per each placement 50$ that will be better and that will reduce the job and make it easier for factions players so they won't have to go back to shop etc... But just go to gen buy a bucket and use it til they finish the walls,I'll explain more down below:
When you use /gen, a GUI will pop-up having 6 gen buckets(if horizontal gen buckets are implemented 3 if not) cobblestone,sand and obsidian. cobblestone bucket will be 500$ to buy and 250$ per each placement so when i buy the bucket it goes to my inventory(only 1) and i can use it infinitely but per each use i'll pay 250$ which will be much better sand too 5000$ to buy and 4500$ to place and obsidian as well 8000$ to buy and 7500$ to place and these prices are just an example just to explain the suggestion and that's it! thanks for reading
╚● 2- Adding Horizontal Gen Buckets, pretty simple and useful.
3- Allowing Creeper eggs to break Obsidian.
╚● Yes this must be added,Players needs to break obsidian sometimes while raiding, 5 creepers eggs are enough to break 1 obsidian block.
5- Implement more KOTHs and better rewards:
╚● Make more locations like Desert,Iceland,forest etc... And better rewards.
6- Tnt pouch
╚● TNT pouch is an item that can be a name tag for an example that can be filled with tnt, for an example i got 128 tnts in my inventory and a pouch I fill the tnt on the pouch, Before Filling: Pouch 0/Unlimitted TNT After Filling: 128/Unlimitted TNT.
And you can make limited pouchs like a max of 10.000 TNT or something and to unfill it just right click the tnt will be in ur inventory the much of space you have in your inventory the much that tnt gets placed in, or/and Making Faction tnt bank with a limit of 10 millions tnt or something and being able to use /f tntfill to fill from the bank dispensers.
7- Redstone materials invulnerability.
╚● Make water,lava do not affect redstone materials by breaking them for an example, My cannon broke up and the water did go out of it,make it not destroy redstone as when it reaches the redstone it won't affect it.
I agree with most of these suggestions! As it is 'OP' faction I think it makes sense to be able to fly in your own claim, however making redstone invulnerable would basically be changing the base game and doesn't make much sense, just don't put your redstone near your lava? If you're going to get raided it will be destroyed either way xD

Status
Not open for further replies.