Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Op factions Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrots2014

Admins Can you add No Lag Pluggin cause the server is so laggy cause of the genning of walls the natural spawned mobs plz if you see this plz add the pluggin thnx :D

warsv

Epic Pika
Admins Can you add No Lag Pluggin cause the server is so laggy cause of the genning of walls the natural spawned mobs plz if you see this plz add the pluggin thnx :D
sometimes it is ping or internet when i gen walls i don;t lag :) -1 fix your iternet connection and ping *suggest using optifine then play because i have no problem genning walls

OP
OP
carrots2014

carrots2014

LOL ok...and btw can you add more custom enchants and a way of getting the enchants them selves :D

Daantje8

sometimes it is ping or internet when i gen walls i don;t lag :) -1 fix your iternet connection and ping *suggest using optifine then play because i have no problem genning walls
To be honest, if u have playd on opfactions 1 before u can see it is mostly the server.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Clear Lag is already installed on OPFactions 1 and I'm fairly sure on most of our servers if not all. I would suggest checking you Computer for viruses and delete unnecessary things, allocate more ram to minecraft, clear your PRAM if you're on a mac, update your java, and if worst come to worst upgrade your graphics card.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.