Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OpFactions Corner Base Claim

YtsK

Hello my name is YtsK {In Game} i overclaimed a corner chunk in the snow world from this faction named Karma. They are inactive for 7 days now i have about 25 claims in the corner and they claimed by us we cant make a base there because of there claims i was wondering if staff can unclaim there land for us so we can use it. i dont see why they cant bcs 1 inactive faction 2 we have the corner claims they are making it so we cant do anything there and 3 they are a inactive faction that hasnt been on for 7 days this is why im mkaing a ticket. if you need anything else please let me know

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230112_125321.png
    Screenshot_20230112_125321.png
    162 KB · Views: 5

ir_n

The Pika
This is only punishable during grace period. The faction will automatically be disbanded after 14 days of the factions inactivity so the only option you have is to wait it out. However you may be able to request for the claims to be removed but that is not a guarantee

OP
OP
Y

YtsK

This is only punishable during grace period. The faction will automatically be disbanded after 14 days of the factions inactivity so the only option you have is to wait it out. However you may be able to request for the claims to be removed but that is not a guarantee
Thats what im asking for sorry that wasnt clear

OP
OP
Y

YtsK

And ive seen factions get claim removed after grace period

ir_n

The Pika
Most of the time the factions get automatically disbanded but if you make a ticket there is a possibility they can remove the claims for you

OP
OP
Y

YtsK

Most of the time the factions get automatically disbanded but if you make a ticket there is a possibility they can remove the claims for you
well this is my ticket and your staff can you let a higher up know??? my b if i sounded like a dick

ir_n

The Pika
Sorry but I am not a staff member, you will have to wait patiently. It is currently night time for a majority of the Team Factions staff so the response may be a bit delayed

OP
OP
Y

YtsK

Sorry but I am not a staff member, you will have to wait patiently. It is currently night time for a majority of the Team Factions staff so the response may be a bit delayed
bit of a delay? its been days