Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpFactions - Help us with next the update! | May the 6th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disturbed002

As a Donator (Legend) at Opfactions. I suggest to put the /gmc back.
I surely many ppl would Donate for that.

Decente

Epic Pika
Upgrade durability of obsi, all wall one on cannon lol.

DreadedSkills13

Rare Pika
That already exist , there are 10 in-game ranks you can buy with in-game money :)

1.Changing Genbucket plugin would be awesome (So we can buy only 1 genbucket and get charged per use . it makes you have way cleaner inventory while making a base , cannon box..)
2.Making Genbuckets stop at y255(When you are making a base from the ground you have to mine all the obsidian that got genned on y256 cause you can't watered the top of the base & walls)
3.Fix crates - You can't get Ruskcap from the crates , also making unique&godly armor so high rate is really not cool
4.Expand the TNTBank more , it doesn't hurt anybody
5.Mining spawners should be charged a lot of money cause when you cannon and you are almost in the base people just mine down the spawners and lose nothing.
6.Pay more attention about people sharing value among factions (Last season Lunatic's co-leader "zSniqe" made an alt faction "GHOSTEMANE" with his value from Lunatic and they were getting both ftop1 and ftop2 rewards , same happened at the end of the season where Lunatic gave more then 1.5 T to "Myth0logy" and that way took both ftop1 and ftop2 rewards)
7.Maybe the most important - PLEASE! Remove the villagers from shop. Putting villager spawners in shop really broke the economy this season all people did was afk their villager farms and sell loot later , last season was way better when Looting 25 and grinding actually had a purpose , just remove the villager spawners from shop and put back the old sell price of emeralds blocks (it was like 18m per inventory , now its 13m)
Being a representative from lunatic, NO sharing of f top value happened

Gazda420

You should add Sand bots, like Sandy. Fix cannon plugin, many cannons dont work on pika, like anti-patch cannons blew up for me.. Add void chest, which will automatically put tnt in bank. add /f upgrades, to upgrade size of tnt bank, members in f, power... Reduce overworld border coords, and make it flat, so people will be forced ot make bases, not to make underground bases and grind. Make a bigger power per player, myb from 25 to 50, add harvester hoe on start of the season. FIX ENDER PEARLS, they dont work in many scenarios. EDIT: Add enemys cant fly in your claim, add Red Sand/gravel genbuckets for oneshot sand on cannons.

Last edited:

Akihitori

I Suggest To Add A Supply Crates In Warzone that contains stuff and some rare stuff and when u open them u have a chance to get something that will be used to redeem certain prices so theres point on going to the warzone

Old_Prophet

The Pika
while at it, why not make everything drugs and alcohol related punishable too. as i'm told it's a kids game.

Andeh

Configurator
Developer
As a Donator (Legend) at Opfactions. I suggest to put the /gmc back.
I surely many ppl would Donate for that.
I don't get why people want GMC as well as a competitive factions with potential payout via PayPal and store vouchers, just not possible imo.

iq420

Veteran
I have read trough all comments on here and I will just copy some suggestions which I consider good and add some of mine.

1. Trench pickaxe which mines all the blocks(annoying when you trench in overworld for a raid and you hit a dirt/clay/gravel/sand patches)
2. Making /f tnt bank bigger or even unlimited, currently with this you still have to refill it mid raid, and with an increased tnt bank even if you get raided you still have tnt in it for revenge
3. Increasing power per member and increasing members per faction
4. Reducing it to only 1 ally(no point in having 20 allies)
5. Some new faction rules(example: Illegal to mine spawners while you are getting raided, sharing value before payout should also be punishable-potentially elimination from payout for all factions included in value sharing)
6. Related to previous suggestion about rules, add either f inspect(so if someone does get insided it can be cheched via f inspect) or add core inspect which would make stuff easier even for staff members(example: catching xrayers)
7. Different gen bucket plugin(typing /gen, getting one gen bucket for free or for 1$, and then you would get charged per use). Also making gen buckets a bit cheaper so atleast most of playerbase gets a chance to make a proper base with walls
8. Bigger /f tntfill radius, current one is just too small for big cannons
9. Remove villagers from shop(it was way more better when looting 25 had a purpose) and return old loot sell prices(inv of eme blocks was 18m before, now its 13m), being able to only obtain them from crates makes it more challenging and it won't break the eco like it did this map.
10. Make it so clear lag doesn't clear tnt and sand(currently it happens and cannons blow up if you don't time them with clear lag)

This is all from me for now.

Last edited:

brexer

My suggestions:
-duels
-bounties
-make the koth a faction-based event, i guess
-chunkbusters (to make trenching and building bases easier)
-add faction names beside player names so it would be much convenient and less confusing for players to differentiate who their teammates and enemies are(yes, you might know who's in your faction, but there are some who doesn't, most likely those who are in public factions), unlike hitting every single person on pvp checking for enemies
-add /kit (kit name) so players won't have to waste more time on collecting kits
-if u do /wild on a warp that does not support /wild, and go to spawn so u can tp to /wild, you can't since you have to wait for an hour because you apparently did /wild a few moments ago, even though you weren't teleported, so i guess /wild should be fixed

These are just my suggestions, don't be angery if u do not like it

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
Maybe we can add better unbreaking for the different rankups and also remove villagers from the shop and maybe make it so only u can get it from crates and looting 25 gives blocks not normal emeralds. And add some custom enchants like to break armor quicker and to get more exp. Also make the /wild cooldown 30 minutes 1 hour is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.