Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpPrison - Reset | March the 20th 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
@JustThiemo @Max about the beacon thing... Is it gonna be like drops same as OpSkyblock and Classic Skyblock called "supply drops" but instead of chests they are beacons and are collected in ur stats. Or is it like a thing that you need to mine it so you can have it in your stats? And whats the rarity of this new thing. Does it require people to be in PVP or it spawns at exact server time like outposts? Thank you for your time.

ElonMusk

Epic Pika
how can i help with ur plugins when i have 10 years experience in java

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
@JustThiemo @Max about the beacon thing... Is it gonna be like drops same as OpSkyblock and Classic Skyblock called "supply drops" but instead of chests they are beacons and are collected in ur stats. Or is it like a thing that you need to mine it so you can have it in your stats? And whats the rarity of this new thing. Does it require people to be in PVP or it spawns at exact server time like outposts? Thank you for your time.
The beacons will be in the pvp mine, if you mine a beacon it will be added to your beacon balance directly. There is no specific time for this and is available to anyone that is willing to risk going in to the pvp mine.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The beacons will be in the pvp mine, if you mine a beacon it will be added to your beacon balance directly. There is no specific time for this and is available to anyone that is willing to risk going in to the pvp mine.
Can we withdraw beacons and give them to other players? If not, it needs to be added.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Can we withdraw beacons and give them to other players? If not, it needs to be added.
Well not really since people won't participate in pvp as much as for every player separate. This will make only few people pvp and sell them to other players which I don't think it's what they were aiming for. But can't say much about it yet since never had this thing before.

Status
Not open for further replies.