Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpSkyblock - Help us with next the update! | February the 7th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate33

Epic Pika
We need that crate surely. It's propably the best option and I think the money prizes on any crate should be over 600m. We should totally have the pets able to buy for money . But u have to have a certain rank if u want to buy it. We should also have more grinding books and more currency.
Having 600m on crates would not be good at start of the season. Pets from crates should be as it is, buying them with money doesn't make much sense but maybe there can be a different pet which can be bought on /bm or /transfer but those shouldn't be too good.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Here are a few suggestions that I think should be implemented.

Tyrants

Banned
@Kate33 why are you trying to help them? They ruined whole factions gamemode, they got great ideas but horrible execution.

Kate33

Epic Pika
@Kate33 why are you trying to help them? They ruined whole factions gamemode, they got great ideas but horrible execution.
I spend my time on the game to have fun and making opsb better will be better for me and other players who spend their time here.

Tyrants

Banned
I spend my time on the game to have fun and making opsb better will be better for me and other players who spend their time here.
Bet, bugs are increased on every reset, how is that fun for you then? There are way better SB servers out there

Shaurya243sh

Pika Member
Hi my ign in shaurya243sh and i am here to say that as we know that we get
Miner when we mine
Lumber jack xp when we chop wood
farmer xp when we farm

and there is a mineworld for miner
shouldn't there be a farmlands and forest

( an extra thing keep vote keys as they are not obtained ingame . as you keep ranks ... People collect them for weeks and then reset )

Last edited:

Shaurya243sh

Pika Member
Make the money a little hard to get people can just get billions so easily destroying the economy

they give new players millions and make the game tooo easy for them and boring

Kate33

Epic Pika
Make the money a little hard to get people can just get billions so easily destroying the economy

Everyone starts with no money, it's what you do to get money(farms, mining, etc) that makes a player richer than the others.

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
Everyone starts with no money, it's what you do to get money(farms, mining, etc) that makes a player richer than the others.
Yea Kate is right as the player hardworks the better rewards
And new players should also hardwork they ask for money in chat!

Hayllex

Pika Member

Instead of money I would recommend /guide. The problem is people don't know how to play. The ones who do, know how to make money and they are the ones with "billions". It isn't the people with money who destroy the economy. It is the people who don't know how to compete really!

Shaurya243sh

Pika Member
it is so easy to do that
you just go to mine world as just mine a enchanted coal and it will sell for 100k like what. it is super easy and the blocks are just so cheat by just you mine a coal you can buy nearly 20,000 dirt or cobble stone

Shaurya243sh

Pika Member
Instead of money I would recommend /guide. The problem is people don't know how to play. The ones who do, know how to make money and they are the ones with "billions". It isn't the people with money who destroy the economy. It is the people who don't know how to compete really!
that's good i really appreciate that

JustPixel

Remove Multiplier in Sellwand

the sellwand multiplier makes the game more unbalanced and making it simpler to make money. Next season, there should be no multiplier in sellwands, thus we may only sell with a 1.0x multiplier.

Why should the multipler in sellwand be remove?:

The competition will be fair and balance and so everyone can join competition without buying 2.0x sellwand
from season crate. and the economy will be in balance.

Last edited:

Gboy37752

Please add minions and dunengeon keys this would make more people come to mines and also reduce the damage by lions or snow creepers. and add more things in blackmarket.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Here's some kill messages that might also work for opskyblock.

Status
Not open for further replies.