Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpSkyblock - Help us with the next update! | February the 11th 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebeNiMika

-Remove PVP Mine
-Add more scrolls to OPSB
-Add Koth and add some prices on who ever takes on koth.
-Remove the enchantment orb SO that we can put as many enchants as we can on armor, axes and swords.
-Don't remove the IChest, it's the only thing that helps us to grow money real quick.
-fix some of the custom enchants like hulk, hulk isn't working.
-add more Custom enchants.
-Allow the dust to be placed on the book by 1 tap, it's tiring if we got 5 stacks of dust and we need to place it 1 by 1 on the book.
-Remove RUINED dust
-allow legendary dust to be used on legendary books.
-Make the PVP Arena smaller.
-add bow boosting on opsb so it'll be fun :)

Last edited:

BebeNiMika

remove pvp mine please and fix and add more ce and bufff gkits please remove ichest
make dusts easier to place on custom enchants, its hard when you get 3 stacks of +1 and have to do it 1 by 1 atleast make it 1 click half stack

please fix bidding in auction cause it doesnt work and ppl

- More Scrolls added into the server

Enchant orb was removed so it prevented players from adding more custom/ vanilla enchants onto their weapons

- KoTH

Players can capture KOTH to get different rewards

- Remove or Modify Pvp Mine

As some players have noticed it’s a buggy gives some players disadvantages (kicking them off the server) since their opponent use kb swords or have the enchant (Shockwave) on their armor. That enchant is enabled inside of pvpmine.

- Demonforged Enchant

This enchant is infact broken since it can take down almost every set in 30 seconds/ 1 minute

(Axes are useless now because of this enchant, best thing is to do is either nerf this enchant or make it fair and add an enchant for axes that would match up with this enchant since it demonforged can only be used for swords).

- Dungeons

Fight bosses and earn rewards inside the dungeons.

- Bow boosting

There’s no point in having punch 2-3 bows without enabling bow boosting right? So why not add it in it’s really helpful during combat
agreed, bow boosting should be allowed on pvp on opsb :)

aveebaghel12345

Pika Lover
I'm very happy to see this!

A few notes that I think we all want to see -

- Either remove ichest / booster stacking, or don't remove both.
The thing is, the ichest makes the game overpowered but booster stacking breaks the game even more. The problem that the economy is so messed up is because of the booster stacking and NOT because of the ichest.

- KOTH // Outpost.
The outpost should be rewarding different loot since I suggested above to remove booster stacking. Not too OP, but something.

- Neft enchantments.
I think that the custom enchantments got so OP that fighting for Outpost will take a few hours. It takes so long to destroy 1 set and people who come ready with a few sets just win because no one can do anything.

- Remove MobSweep.
The actual way we used to farm the entire season is due to the new enchant that kills millions of mobs in 1 hit every 10 - 15 minutes of grinding.
I see this as a positive thing since then, people without ichest can actually compete VS us but the issue is that they have no place to put the emeralds, so you have to buy the ichest. Something has to be done.

- Either remove the Enchanted Mobs & Enchanted Loot or Nerf it.
A few overpowered things that got to occur -
1 - Heads: The fact that you are getting a huge amount of heads out of a single enchanted one caused /transfer to be useless. The stuff in the transfer all got claimed within 10 minutes.
2 - Loot: The fact that you can sell each loot for a few times more than the regular one, seems odd to me. We broke the economy with normal loot, having the enchanted one will do nothing for the economy but ruin it.

- Either Buff Chest drop event, or remove it.
Pretty self explained.

- Add island tasks or something similar.
At the end of the day, we are playing SkyBlock. I suggest that this season, we will have to do missions in order to gain custom loot. I cannot name a single person around the network that enjoyed placing spawners 24/7. This was a nightmare. No one wants it again.

- If we make island tasks as suggested above :
We should give them some value to the island. Cash value or something.

- Remove the Mine in the PvP zone.
I disagree about this one. We shouldn't have a mine on SkyBlock, this is not how things work in my opinion..... you are combining 2 different gamemodes and to be honest, that mine was unused 99% of the time.

- Boss worlds.
Similar to Jartex, boss worlds can be something actually fun. Fun to explore and not to focus on placing spawners or sitting and left clicking for 2 - 3 months.
But with the positive, comes negative. I think that people with gkits will have a big advantage with getting to the boss world way before the others, so either buff the normal kits or buff the vote loot in some way.

- Either remove Prestige Spawners or Nerf the way we prestige.
I've mentioned it before but just to make it a bit more clear.
This is the reason, we hated this season. The reason no one kept playing right after the season ends, people are there to PvP or Vote Key Shop. (90% of them).

- For the technical part:
1 - Disable /god, make people with /god not being able to enter the PvP zone.
2 - Add a mobcoin banknote.
3 - Remove /sethome. People have been spying on other islands using multiple island homes.
4 - Remove Enchanted Orb. Simply useless.
5 - Make the season shorter. That way if there is something too OP the eco won't be as bad as it is now.

- Add the following rules:
1 - Spawner shops should be disallowed.
My team Ruin had to face a competition between 4 different islands if not more. The other team, basically had no members or anything besides an AFK farm, people prestige spawners and sold to him. No matter what we did, it was impossible to compete vs him. He was playing OPPrison totally ignoring OPSkyBlock and ended up almost winning due to the fact that at least 30 - 40 people sold at his shop. It was impossible for us to compete.

2 - Islands who merge / break any other rule will be disqualified for the entire season OR their value will be 0.
This is in order to be strict, we had many rule breakers and I think that this will prevent future cases from happening.

N O T E :

The changes above cannot all be done, we are aware of that. Try to make as many changes as possible but there is an issue that I cannot ignore.
With all of the changes, OPSkyBlock is starting to look like ClassicSkyBlock and we don't want that, this is a different gamemode, this is why Bosses will be a good change, or even changing the game to 1.15.... I think we should make a poll regarding some changes.
Different Gamemodes, different main ideas.

Thank you for reading my suggestion.
agreddx100 bro best suggestions tottaly agreed

Zolzy

Epic Pika
-Remove PVP Mine
-Add more scrolls to OPSB
-Add Koth and add some prices on who ever takes on koth.
-Remove the enchantment orb SO that we can put as many enchants as we can on armor, axes and swords.
-Don't remove the IChest, it's the only thing that helps us to grow money real quick.
-fix some of the custom enchants like hulk, hulk isn't working.
-add more Custom enchants.
-Allow the dust to be placed on the book by 1 tap, it's tiring if we got 5 stacks of dust and we need to place it 1 by 1 on the book.
-Remove RUINED dust
-allow legendary dust to be used on legendary books.
-Make the PVP Arena smaller.
-add bow boosting on opsb so it'll be fun :)
Yeah the should definitely add bow boosting it’s a good idea ngl

Zolzy

Epic Pika
Without custom enchants the meaning of ''OP'' Skyblock is lost. instead the custom enchants just need balancing.
How is it lost? We still have p13-p16 so it is OP , and OpFactions doesn’t have custom enchantments so yeah it’s the same then

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
How is it lost? We still have p13-p16 so it is OP , and OpFactions doesn’t have custom enchantments so yeah it’s the same then
p13 and p16 are meant to be in OP Skyblock.
One of the differences between ''Classic'' Skyblock and ''OP'' Skyblock are the custom enchantments.

Oh and also this is about OP skyblock and not OP factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.