Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OPSkyblock owners dont give a frick anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomatoBH

So something I have realized while playing on this server is that the admins don't really seem to be helping to fix the server, It lags, vote dosen't work, a lot of bugs. And also the serve has been shutdown for almost 3 days now and I looked into some history in op skyblock, and it seemed that the server once went down for almost one month. And on this time they dident announce anything about it. Same with now the server is down but the moderators and helper don't know anything because the admins don't seem to share what they are doing. Whats my point? Fix the server and care for it more Please <3

Attachments

• awdadwdsdaw.PNG
    awdadwdsdaw.PNG
    29.6 KB · Views: 8

ImOriginal

I say they fix everything and restart it it need a restart oh and can I get my rank back or at least fix the donation thing so I can buy my rank back since you guys make it so hard.

YukariRei

basically because helper,mod,or admin cant really do anything about this server.. the only one who has the right to fix this server is the owner.. so dont blame it to other staff members since its all about owner's choice..

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
Hello player ,
OpSkyblock is currently outdated , Once it gets updated , everything will be fine , also ; only owners can update/fix bugs on the server , so staff members has nothing to do with it.

LOCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.