Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global /payout

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Minecraft Username:
Entity414

Suggestion:
/payout

Detailed description:
Add /payout command on competitive gamemodes that shows when the next payout is.​

Reason(s):
Its for the players to know when the next payout is going to be. It is also useful for competitive gamemodes like OpFactions, Classic Skyblock, OPSkyblock, etc.​

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Snowyy

Banned
This won't work, since payouts are given by owners once they check the top competitors, and sometimes they can delay it due to checking if the top competitors didn't cheat.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
This won't work, since payouts are given by owners once they check the top competitors, and sometimes they can delay it due to checking if the top competitors didn't cheat.
shush random go apply for tyrants i will deny you

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Agreed

My God is this bad bzt really bad

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
The people that just pvp in a gamemode that you should do something else, and don't even compete in the f top or is top, shoulden't even bother reacting to this thread. Y'all will just sound stupid.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Agreed

My God is this bad bzt really bad
We don't want it to be like so damn SPECIFIC. Even if it tells - "After 4 days." or "Upcoming Saturday". It works. And, IF there is a delay, it is okay. At least people get some idea when it will be.

@akgamings Any reason to be neutral? Or is it that you like being dumb?

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
We don't want it to be like so damn SPECIFIC. Even if it tells - "After 4 days." or "Upcoming Saturday". It works. And, IF there is a delay, it is okay. At least people get some idea when it will be.

@akgamings Any reason to be neutral? Or is it that you like being dumb?
alr then
I don't play gamemodes with payouts and why add this when you can just go to forums and view this link? https://pika-network.net/forums/payouts.196/

Last edited:

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
But you will know if the payout is tomorrow or you forgot it and it is next week instead,that they are some days later isnt a issue

ignFat

Pika Lover
-1 i think this is a very bad idea as i think the idea of not knowing when the owners will do the payouts because one of the owners overslept or didnt wake up makes it thrilling!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
make a itsalmost timer when they announce the reset will probably better than coding a new thing.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Entity414

Suggestion:
/payout

Detailed description:
Add /payout command on competitive gamemodes that shows when the next payout is.

Reason(s):
Its for the players to know when the next payout is going to be. It is also useful for competitive gamemodes like OpFactions, Classic Skyblock, OPSkyblock, etc.
cool idea

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Entity414

Suggestion:
/payout

Detailed description:
Add /payout command on competitive gamemodes that shows when the next payout is.

Reason(s):
Its for the players to know when the next payout is going to be. It is also useful for competitive gamemodes like OpFactions, Classic Skyblock, OPSkyblock, etc.
+1 will be useful should be implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.