Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Payouts should be awarded through GiftCards instead of PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GagDrag

Minecraft Username:
GagDrag​

Suggestion:
Payouts should be awarded through GiftCards instead of PayPal​

Detailed description:
Ever since the payouts were removed the Pay2Win type of playing has been promoted as a whole.

I am a strong believer in grinding and climbing the leaderboards to get awards.

The Grinding aspect of the game has been demoted.

Many people used to do the same to get a shot at winning payouts through leaderboards.

Mostly the money earned through payouts were used by players to purchase ingame items

Sadly many good players have left playing Prison after this decision​

Reason(s):
1. It won't affect the EULA

2. Revive the now dying atmosphere of the gamemode

3. Promote grinding causing people to play more

4. Giving people, like mean opportunity to earn in game items through giftcards we couldn't normally afford

5. Reduce gap between rich players and us normal players levelling the playing field in some sense

6. Increase the engagement of people towards the gamemode causing newer people to join it​

PipyYT

+1 This is a wonderful suggestion, I hope in the future this suggestion could be put in the game, especially coming from a veteran myself.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
GagDrag

Suggestion:
Payouts should be awarded through GiftCards instead of PayPal

Detailed description:
Ever since the payouts were removed the Pay2Win type of playing has been promoted as a whole.

I am a strong believer in grinding and climbing the leaderboards to get awards.

The Grinding aspect of the game has been demoted.

Many people used to do the same to get a shot at winning payouts through leaderboards.

Mostly the money earned through payouts were used by players to purchase ingame items

Sadly many good players have left playing Prison after this decision

Reason(s):
1. It won't affect the EULA

2. Revive the now dying atmosphere of the gamemode

3. Promote grinding causing people to play more

4. Giving people, like mean opportunity to earn in game items through giftcards we couldn't normally afford

5. Reduce gap between rich players and us normal players levelling the playing field in some sense

6. Increase the engagement of people towards the gamemode causing newer people to join it
Either tho i'm not p2w take my upvote

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello GagDrag,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Already suggested and denied.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.