Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Pika-Creation Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Username:
SDHMinecraft​

Suggestion:
Pika-Creation Channel​

Detailed description:
Pika-Creation Channel is a channel to let player post their buildings and show off some of their building skills in any gamemodes, everyone share creation with each other. Of course, any inappropriate builds will get delete because it against the rules.​

Reason(s):
Why not?​

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
Because we can't send images in public chat and many people can't acess donator chats so
Probably we need this

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral, I don't see it is needed in any way.

(Big facts: SDH just want to show off his building skills)

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
they can do that in certain sub-forums, for example in creative many people share their builds
neutral

Starhopper87

The Pika
I think this idea will fit more in the forums rather than the discord server,so is a neutral reaction from me

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello SDHMinecraft,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.