Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Pikachu Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

egeakan

Pika Member
Username:
egeakan​

Suggestion:
Pikachu Pet​

Detailed description:
(This is an idea I had while looking through the suggestions, also I haven't watched Pikachu, I just searched it on the internet, so don't be toxic if you see something that makes no sense with Pikachu)

First of all, Pikachu Pet is a mob like the iron golem,
except it's pikachu :3

Ok jokes aside, here are it's abilities:

-When placed, it scouts around the bed at all times, and when it sees an enemy nearby, it immediately attacks it. Depending on where the enemy is coming from, it has different attacks:

1. If the enemy is heading straight on, it hits the enemy with the blindness and slowness effect for 5 seconds. This is only for the first hit; on the other hits it just deals normal damage, including a chance of dealing high knockback to the enemy.

2. If the enemy is bridging, it will try hitting them off with eggs. If it fails, it will simply attack the enemy when they get to the island.

3. If the enemy is bridging from above, it will try hitting them off with eggs, but there is a chance of a fireball being thrown towards the enemy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that we are done with the enemy counters, let's look at it's other abilities:

-It can withstand explosions, it can also block fireballs/TNT explosions to defend the bed.

-It can be equipped with any weapon only by the player who spawned it.

-After each kill the player/s or Pikachu gets, it will heal the player/s around it by giving them regeneration.

-It's smaller and faster than the iron golem, so it can actually chase players around.

-When the bed is broken, it will have a permanent speed boost, prioritizing going after the enemy.

-It has a chance of electrocuting enemies, which strikes them with lightning and gives them slowness for 5 seconds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that we have talked about it's abilities, let's talk about it's weaknesses:

-Since it's smaller and faster than the iron golem, it has less HP.

-It takes damage in water.

-It has a chance of dying from just one fireball when it gets hit directly.

-It's regeneration ability can be prevented by hitting it with an arrow.

-When it's health is low, it can't move. (but it can still regenerate health)

And finally to balance things, here are a few additions:

-It costs 20 emeralds to buy, and can only be bought once.

-It cannot be placed anywhere other than your island, nor can it go to other islands.

-It cannot be placed in the first 10-15 minutes of the game.

And that's all I could think of about the Pikachu Pet.​

Reason(s):
I think this server should have something that is it's own, the server's name is PikaNetwork, so why not add something that matches the name?

Note: If you think it's unbalanced, you can change it's abilities to whatever you guys desire.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Why dont simple retexture iron golem to pikachu. No one gonna use iron golem if they add another same type of mob but way more OP.

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
Set the price to 64 gold ( in endgame stages I have about 2 stacks of gold and I can't buy anything that i'll actually use )

ir_n

The Pika
i agree, but not fully. it would be nice if they added pets into bedwars, but it shouldn't affect gameplay. the pet should purely just be cosmetic, and it could also have its own win animations, kill animations etc.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i agree, but not fully. it would be nice if they added pets into bedwars, but it shouldn't affect gameplay. the pet should purely just be cosmetic, and it could also have its own win animations, kill animations etc.
Mobs themselves have a hitbox. You know what will happen then 🤷
I don't really think the pet idea would fit.

ItzShaan

Epic Pika
The thing is I don't like campers and with this, Rip me.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello egeakan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not planned for now.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.