Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please ban this player: IIIHydraIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0mai1

I was just playing bedwars normally, and he was in my game, not in the same team, but he kept targeting me on purpose. Also, the game afterwards, I somehow was with him on the same team. I continued playing normally, didn't do anything, but when he eliminated a team, I got really excited, so I was going back to the base. He shot a fireball on the platform I was walking on purpose, because he knew from last game that I wasn't too good at PvP, so he's using me in a bad way, for his own good. Please do something about this, he's really mean! :(

x__Infinity__x

Pika Member
I was just playing bedwars normally, and he was in my game, not in the same team, but he kept targeting me on purpose. Also, the game afterwards, I somehow was with him on the same team. I continued playing normally, didn't do anything, but when he eliminated a team, I got really excited, so I was going back to the base. He shot a fireball on the platform I was walking on purpose, because he knew from last game that I wasn't too good at PvP, so he's using me in a bad way, for his own good. Please do something about this, he's really mean! :(
If you don't have evidence of a player breaking the rules they won't be punished so please don't make threads for a player report. We have a different section just for that :) https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.