Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Please pika staff remove /skills from the opfaction server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuiz

Username:
Zuiz​

Suggestion:
Please pika staff remove /skills from the opfaction server​

Detailed description:
cause it really makes the game worse and Armor breaks in 5 seconds and also many people played opfaction as it was before because it was more fun and the main part is about the Armor now this has hurt many of the players and also they are many great people who played op factions left because of this reason and please help to bring back the old op factions​

Reason(s):
Armor breaks quick there is not the same fun that I experienced and I really hate this and many people left because of this reason and please understand and bring the op factions back​

OP
OP
Zuiz

Zuiz

I really like the one where armor breaks slow and its more fun and also many hacker are there using this advantage of skills they drop us easily and if this gets accepted please do this nxt ssn

Thank You
Your sincerely
Alproal

OP
OP
Zuiz

Zuiz

Bruh why they denied It is a good one ok now I quit opfaction bye and GG on trial ir_n

Anuly

Veteran
Hello Alproal,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative response from the community
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.