Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please read

creeperworks

Dear Sirs,
This has been made to address my Permanent ban by xINoLimit and as well as the staff team’s reasoning for banning me. I want to explain how I have not broken any rules leading to this ban. I will be explaining in detail how each reasoning for the ban does not apply to any server rules being broken including concerns for staff members of play.pika-network.net and for any staff or player that reads this without skimming through certain passages or completely ignoring certain sections can understand my point of view and my concerns, please note that I do not hate or single out any staff member, I love the server and it’s unfortunate how things turned out like this especially after the work I put into not only my creative server plots and the number of friends I have introduced to the server. As I was saying, your staff member xINoLimit banned me with a proof of advertising a server to other players. I said in the chat, ‘’Come to join my staff server’’. What I meant with this was to join my Discord staff server and NOT a Minecraft server. I also want to add that the rules section in your play.pika-network website notes that advertising will ensure the permanent ban punishment, and does not specify any more. I said that to my friend that is also helping me for my hotel at my plot in your creative server to come to my plot to give him the link to join my discord server in order to be able to communicate easier with all my friends. As you can see at the following link, this is a discord server and not a Minecraft server that I got banned for advertising: https://discord.gg/PnhX9Y I understand that your staff member didn’t understand that I was talking for a discord server and not a Minecraft server, but I am waiting for my unban. Lastly, if I even don’t get unbanned I would like you to know about the problem that the creative server has,(Crashes).
Kind Regards,
Game player, creeperworks
Stay Safe

Hellific

Veteran
Advertising includes both Discord and Minecraft Servers. In that case, you aren't falsely banned.