Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Practice] More "Normal" Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry2166

• Server
    What server is the suggestion for?:practice
  • Suggestion
    Tell us more about your suggestion:As in kits without speed 2 such as (credits to Badlion) MCSG/Survival Games kit and Build UHC/ UHC kit.
  • Reason
    Why you think server should have that:Its for people who dont like speed 2 pvp as a whole like me since I suck at speed 2.
  • Example
    Post video or screenshot if you have:IDK

Last edited:

Hoopless

Veteran
Hey,

If you have suggestions for the name and whats in it you can contact me or someone else of the staff team.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
If you have suggestions you can indeed message DutchS,ash or other admins ^^ but you can also post your suggestion in the suggestion thread.

Hoopless

Veteran
w8 do you accept skype messages
Since a week, i started not to add people on Skype anymore. So you can contact me any other way.

Also, this can be moved to Suggestions. please make the format so i can move it.

Davidva

Veteran
Since a week, i started not to add people on Skype anymore. So you can contact me any other way.

Also, this can be moved to Suggestions. please make the format so i can move it.
I got yours :p

End3yM

Epic Pika
its a "practice" server, "practice" server is more common with pot pvp and maybe gapples. So if u want Build UHC or maybe MCSG, just wait until pika release Arena PVP :p

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
its a "practice" server, "practice" server is more common with pot pvp and maybe gapples. So if u want Build UHC or maybe MCSG, just wait until pika release Arena PVP :p
EXACTLY, ikr, y don't ppl get things this days....

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
Wrong section bud
can anyone move it to the Suggestion Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.